130 Social care jobs in North East England
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (53)
- Social Work Jobs (44)
- HR & Recruitment Jobs (15)
- Admin Jobs (5)
- Other/General Jobs (4)
- Teaching Jobs (3)
- Engineering Jobs (1)
- Hospitality & Catering Jobs (1)
- PR, Advertising & Marketing Jobs (1)
- Sales Jobs (1)
- Scientific & QA Jobs (1)
- Trade & Construction Jobs (1)
- 17 September 2019
- EAT Jobs - Durham, County Durham
- £22,000 to £26,000 per year
- Plus Car
Assessor – Health & Social Care/Clinical Care/L5 Care Salary to £26K (benefits include the use of a company vehicle once probation completed) Home-based - Co Durham Permanent Full-time or Part-time Our client is a leading and very successful private training ...
- 27 August 2019
- Home Group Limited - Newcastle upon Tyne (Tyneside Foyer), NE1 4AQ
- £4.35 to £8.21 per hour
- 4.35 - 8.21
Health and Social Care - Level 2 Apprentice (Support Worker) Fixed-term for up to 15 months (with progression opportunities available for successful candidates) Full Time or Part Time (minimum of 16 hours) Salary up to £8.21 per hour, usually depending on age...
- 02 September 2019
- Lindisfarne Care Home - Seaham, County Durham
level 2 Health and social care essential and dementia awareness desirable. To attend to the needs of service users, assist in the care of the service users personal clothing and belongings. Receive and act upon the instruction of the nurse in charge. maintain ...
- 04 September 2019
- Creative Support - Tyneside, North East England
- £7.20 to £8.35 per hour
At present, we are looking to recruit for resilient, motivated and flexible individuals to provide structured person centred care and support to adults with mental health needs and/or learning disability/complex needs living in North Tyneside. You must be ...
- 05 September 2019
- Sanctuary Personnel Ltd - Durham, County Durham, DH1 1AB
- £25.25 per hour
Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for a Social Worker to work full-time within a Fostering Team based in Durham. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Social Work practice in Children Services and be registered with...
- 13 September 2019
- Sanctuary Personnel Ltd - Durham, County Durham, DH1 5UL
- £183.69 per day
Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in a Mental Health Service for Older People Locality Team based in Durham. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of ...
- 11 September 2019
- Northumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Blyth, NE24 3AG
- £30,401 - £37,267 per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a qualified senior Social Worker to join an enthusiastic multi-disciplinary team based in the Central location of Northumberland. Successful applicants need to be flexible in their approach and be willing to work across ...
- 17 September 2019
- Search Consultancy LTD - South Shields, Tyne and Wear, NE33 1LN
- £11 per hour
Support Worker Search Consultancy Ltd is currently looking for a Support Worker to join our expanding team in the South Tyneside area. This position is on a contract basis starting as soon as possible until December 2019, subject to review. Salary: £11 per ...
- 18 September 2019
- Be Caring Limited - Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne & Wear
- £18,025 to £18,025 per year
- Generous on-call payment paid on top of your basic salary
Summary Be Caring Tyneside are currently looking to recruit a full-time, experience team leader to join our busy Complex and Palliative Home Care department. The purpose of the role is leader our team of Home Care Support Workers in their day to day roles, ...
- 16 September 2019
- Northumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Cramlington, NE23 6NZ
- £18,813 to £20,795 per annum
Northumbria Healthcare has opened a new purpose built unit for ambulatory care. Which provides urgent medical care by assessing and treating patients without them having to stay overnight in hospital. Within this unit we care for those needing medical, ...