182 Social care jobs in North East England
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (90)
- Social Work Jobs (42)
- HR & Recruitment Jobs (23)
- Other/General Jobs (10)
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (5)
- Sales Jobs (3)
- Admin Jobs (2)
- Manufacturing Jobs (2)
- Domestic Help & Cleaning Jobs (1)
- Legal Jobs (1)
- PR, Advertising & Marketing Jobs (1)
- Scientific & QA Jobs (1)
- Teaching Jobs (1)
- 22 October 2020
- Creative Support - Tyneside, North East England
- £7.50 to £8.80 per hour
We are seeking staff that can provide excellent person-centred care and support to tenants to assist and develop everyday living skills and to enjoy a wide range of activities. We require positive and enthusiastic staff who will demonstrate superb ...
- 13 October 2020
- Creative Support - Gateshead, Tyne & Wear
- Up to £8.80 per hour depending on experience
How would you like to make a positive difference to someone’s life? We are keen to develop and support people to achieve their outcomes, dreams and aspirations. Swanway is an independent Supported Living Service with a combination of male and female service ...
- 20 October 2020
- Azure Charitable Enterprises - Newburn, Newcastle Upon Tyne
- £19,659 to £20,063 per year, pro rata
At Azure we are passionate about supporting people with learning disabilities to help them grow and flourish. Azure support people across Sunderland, Newcastle and Northumberland to have active and creative lives both at home and in the community. We are ...
- 15 October 2020
- Creative Support - Durham, County Durham
- Up to £9.00 per hour based upon experience
Are you looking for a new challenge? Then here’s the job for you Would you like to make a positive difference to someone’s life? Our Service Users attend a mixture of day opportunities and evening social activities; we are keen to continue developing and ...
- 13 October 2020
- Creative Support - South Shields, Tyne & Wear
- Up to £10.00 per hour based on experience and qualifications
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of our organisation. You will support the Project Manager in the development and coordination of a flexible and high quality service at our Simonside Court supported living scheme for adults with learning disabilities...
- 24 October 2020
- Allied Healthcare - Sunderland, Tyne and Wear, SR5 2TA
- £17,500.00 per year
Job Title: Field Care Supervisor Branch Location: Sunderland Branch (SR5 2TA) Hours: Permanent Contract working 37.5hrs per week Salary: Upto £17,500 per annum As a Field Care Supervisor you will be responsible for the ongoing field supervision of domiciliary ...
- 19 October 2020
- North East Jobs - Durham, DH1 5UL
- £30,001.00 to £40,000.00 per year
- £28,672 - £32,234 - £33,782 – £37,890 i.e. pre-progression Grade 9/ post -progression Grade 11
Adult and Health Services Adult Care- Mental Health Social Worker (Mental Health) Full Time Permanent Vacancy. Salary: £ 28,672 - £ 32,234- £ 33,782– £ 37,890 i.e. pre-progression Grade 9/ post -progression Grade 11 Vacancy no: AHS/20/332 We are seeking to ...
- 06 October 2020
- TribePost Ltd - Gateshead, NE11 9AE
Home Care Support Worker - Driver Location: Gateshead, Tyne and Wear Salary: £9.00 per hour Contract: Both full time and part time permanent positions available DK Home Support are an established care company covering all Gateshead areas. We provide a range of...
- 28 September 2020
- Premier Care Homes Ltd - Chester Le Street, County Durham
Care Assistant 30 hours per week day shift Hourly rate of pay £8.92 with NVQ2 We have an exciting opportunity for a Care Assistant at Durham House Residential Care Home in Chester-Le-Street. Applicants must be aged 18 as will be providing personal care. ...
- 06 October 2020
- Central Staffing Limited - Barnard Castle, County Durham
- £9 per hour
We are currently recruiting experienced Health Care Assistants and Health Support Workers to work various shifts within Residential/Nursing Homes and Learning Disability Units and Home care in Barnard Castle, County Durham. Job Duties/Requirements: Helping ...