80 Health social care jobs in Scotland
with Disability Confident employers
- Scotland (80)
- North Lanarkshire (11)
- Edinburgh (7)
- South Lanarkshire (7)
- Midlothian (6)
- Highlands (5)
- Renfrewshire (5)
- Falkirk County (4)
- Glasgow (4)
- West Lothian (4)
- Argyll & Bute (3)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (30)
- Social Work Jobs (27)
- Other/General Jobs (9)
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (3)
- Admin Jobs (3)
- Scientific & QA Jobs (3)
- Security & Protective Services Jobs (2)
- IT Jobs (1)
- Manufacturing Jobs (1)
- Teaching Jobs (1)
- 14 February 2020
- East Renfrewshire Council - Barrhead, G78 1SY
- £23,432.00 to £25,658.00 per year
Advert East Renfrewshire Health and Social Care Partnership have been on a journey to redesign services so that the voices of children and young people are at the heart of what we do. We have a strengths based, family minded approach which prioritises ...
- 14 February 2020
- Scottish Association for Mental Health - North Lanarkshire, Scotland
- £22,478.00 to £25,654.00 per year
Around since 1923, SAMH is Scotland’s national mental health charity. SAMH has represented the voice of people most affected by mental health problems in Scotland for more than 90 years. Today, in over 60 communities we work with adults and young people ...
- 24 February 2020
- RAMH - PA2 6LY
- £27,633 to £33,277 per year, pro rata
- 6% RAMH Pension + 2 x Annual salary life assurance benefit
FIRST Crisis delivers an immediate and short-term response to people in Renfrewshire who are experiencing an emotional or mental health crisis. The team provide this through telephone support, complemented by appointments and domiciliary support as required. ...
- 20 February 2020
- North Lanarkshire Council - Bellshill, ML4 1QE
- £22,626.00 to £25,473.00 per year
Job Advertisement North Lanarkshire Council, as one of Scotland’s largest local authorities, is leading an exciting and ambitious regeneration programme for its town centres and surrounding areas as part of its plans for inclusive economic growth. Working with...
- 24 February 2020
- North Ayrshire Council - Irvine, KA12 8EE
- £24,591.42 to £26,820.36 per year
Job Summary Temporary for 11 months This post is based in the Long Term Conditions team within our Health and Social Care Partnership Service. Reporting to the Manager for Self-directed Support and Unpaid Carers, you will be involved in the continued ...
- 25 February 2020
- South Lanarkshire Council - Various Locations across South Lanarkshire, ML3 0AA
- £17,538.00 to £18,851.00 per year
Job Description South Lanarkshire Council is an ambitious, high performing organisation with a clear vision and programme of action which is designed to improve the lives and prospects of everyone in South Lanarkshire. The aim of Social Work Resources is to ...
- 04 February 2020
- NHS Education for Scotland - Edinburgh, Scotland
- £24,670 to £30,742 per year
NHS Education for Scotland Associate Software Engineer – NDS 4769BR Job Summary • Agenda for Change Band 5; £24,670 to £30,742 per annum Full Time, 37.5 hours P/W Permanent Edinburgh Build on your professional Software Engineering experience while quickly ...
- 30 January 2020
- Leonard Cheshire - IV3 5NE
- £12.98 per hour
- £12.98 per hour / £25,380 per annum
Deputy Manager Deputy Manager – Cheshire House, Inverness 37.5 hrs per week – Salary £12.98 per hour/£25,380 Would you like to work for a forward-thinking disability charity operating in Inverness? We are looking for an experienced person to join our diverse ...
- 27 January 2020
- Community Integrated Care - Pitlochry, Perth & Kinross
- £10.79 to £10.79 per hour
- plus employee benefits
We are currently recruiting for a Full Time (37.5 HOURS PER WEEK) and a Part Time (16 HOURS PER WEEK) Contract. £10.79 per hour Do you want to start your day knowing you’ll make a difference? Community Integrated Care is currently seeking caring and committed ...
- 13 February 2020
- North Ayrshire Council - Stevenston, KA20 3JW
- £38,805.48 to £41,217.12 per year
Job Summary This post is based within our new purpose built Residential Facility for children with additional support needs which will open in December 2020 in Stevenston. We are looking for a dynamic Residential Manager who is appropriately qualified to work ...