3 Health social care jobs in Midlothian
with Disability Confident employers
- Permanent (3)
- 21 September 2020
- Erskine HealthCare Services - Erskine Edinburgh Home, 468 Gilmerton Road, Edinburgh, EH17 7SA
- £20,906 to £23,052 per year
ERSKINE has been caring for members of the ex-Service community for 100 years. Our reputation as a provider of quality care depends on recruiting staff of a high calibre who can meet resident needs and Erskine’s expectations. If you think you’ve got what it ...
- 11 September 2020
- Midlothian Council - Bonnyrigg, EH19 2AQ
- £34,376.00 to £37,588.00 per year
Job Vacancy This is an opportunity to join a new Older People’s Team working across Adult Health and Social Care. Your workload will include outcome-focussed assessment, support planning, care management, review of complex care packages and contributing to the...
- 22 September 2020
- Midlothian Council - Various Locations In Midlothian, EH22 1DN
- £22,504.00 to £23,499.00 per year
Job Description A candidate should have minimum experience in the field of social care in any setting. Be passionate about working with other people and vulnerable adults who require support within their own home environment. Be flexible, compassionate, open-...