533 Social care jobs in North West England
- North West England (533)
- Greater Manchester (246)
- Lancashire (102)
- Cheshire (81)
- Merseyside (76)
- Cumbria (27)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (340)
- Social Work Jobs (109)
- HR & Recruitment Jobs (42)
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (12)
- Other/General Jobs (8)
- Teaching Jobs (8)
- Legal Jobs (4)
- Admin Jobs (2)
- Customer Services Jobs (2)
- Domestic Help & Cleaning Jobs (2)
- Hospitality & Catering Jobs (2)
- Manufacturing Jobs (1)
- PR, Advertising & Marketing Jobs (1)
- 27 May 2020
- Creative Support - Barrow-In-Furness, Cumbria
- Up to £8.90 per hour (depending on experience and qualifications)
Do you have the commitment and positive values to make a difference to the lives of people with a learning disability living in a supported living service and supported via our service based in Barrow? Creative Support is a non-profit organisation which ...
- 30 May 2020
- NHS Jobs - West Cumberland Hospital, Whitehaven, CA28 8JG
- £21,892 to £24,157
An exciting opportunity has arisen within North Cumbria Integrated Care NHS FT on ward 4 for Qualified Assistant Practitioners. Applicants must have the Foundation Degree Qualification in Health and Social Care. The ideal candidate would be someone with ...
- 29 May 2020
- Safe Base Care - Prenton, Merseyside
- salary dependent on experience, 3 bands
Support worker children's home regulated by OFSTED , require staff who have a minimum of 2-3 years experience working within children's services. Hold NVQ 3 health & social care or have commenced onto the course. Enhanced DBS certificate essential/ subscribed ...
- 01 June 2020
- Creative Support - Salford, Greater Manchester
- Up to £9.00ph based on experience
Creative Support is a high quality care provider of person centred social care services for people with learning disabilities, mental health and other needs. Our supported living service in Salford provides person centred support to adults with learning ...
- 03 June 2020
- Creative Support - Droylsden, Manchester
- Up to £9.20 per hour
We are seeking to recruit motivated and caring staff that are committed to providing high quality, person centred care and support and who are looking for a career in social care. Creative Support is developing a new service within the locality of Droylsden in...
- 30 May 2020
- NHS Jobs - Regent House, Heaton Lane, Stockport. SK4 1BS,, SK4 1BS
- £31,365 - £37,890 per annum
A permanent full time Band 6 Community Nurse post 37.50 hrs per week to work within in the Stockport Active Recovery Team. Within Greater Manchester, Stockport is at the forefront of the transformation of health and social care. Stockport Together is the name ...
- 07 May 2020
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust - Manchester, M18 7GS
- £31,365 - £37,890 p.a. (pro rata)
We are Manchester Local Care Organisation- an exciting, new public sector organisation that is bringing together NHS community health services and social care services in the city. We're driven by the aim of improving the health of local people in Manchester ...
- 19 May 2020
- Stocks Hall Nursing and Care Group - Ormskirk, Lancashire
We currently have a vacancy in our Ormskirk Residential Care Home for a Night Supervisor who shares our commitment to provide excellent personal and social care. The post covers three nights per week (36 hours) and we need someone who will lead a dedicated ...
- 02 June 2020
- Creative Support - Stockport, Greater Manchester
- Up to £8.80ph based on experience
We need highly motivated people who are looking for a new and exciting opportunity to work with individuals with learning disabilities in their own homes in Stockport. You will be kind, attentive and responsive to individual needs and preferences. You will ...
- 07 May 2020
- Greater Manchester Mental Health NHS Foundation Trust - Manchester, M23 9LT
- £19,737 - £21,142 per annum
An exciting opportunity to join the Home Based Treatment Team, to provide a responsive comprehensive and innovative administrative service in order to support the HBTT to run an efficient and effective service. Based at Laureate House, this role will provide ...