143 Social care jobs in North West EnglandShow filters
- North West England (143)
- Greater Manchester (63)
- Cheshire (34)
- Lancashire (19)
- Merseyside (18)
- Cumbria (9)
- 22 October 2020
- Liverpool in Work - Liverpool, Merseyside
- £28,672 to £32,910 per year
The Role: An exciting opportunity has arisen in Liverpool City Council to join their Neighbourhood Team or Homes First team as a Social Care Assessors (SCA). We have two posts, one job is based in Central Locality in a lively Neighbourhood Team. We have twelve...
- 06 October 2020
- Blue Octopus Recruitment Limited - SK4 4EJ
About us At Together Trust we believe everybody deserves an equal chance in life. There are no exceptions. We provide a wide range of support services including fostering, residential, community and family support. We also provide specialist educational ...
- 14 October 2020
- Greater Manchester Mental Health NHS Foundation Trust - Bolton, BL3 2RR
- Dependant on current band and experience
Advert B7 Senior Practitioner for Social Care Adult CMHT The Bolton Mental Health Directorate has an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and enthusiastic individual to apply for this role within the Bolton Directorate. The post holder will have a current ...
- 22 October 2020
- Creative Support - Sale, Greater Manchester
- Up to £8.80 per hour based on qualifications and experience
Creative Support is a not-for-profit social care provider supporting people with learning disabilities, mental health needs, autism spectrum conditions, and older people. We are seeking highly motivated, proactive support workers for our supported living ...
- 09 October 2020
- Pennine Care NHS FT - Bury, BL9 0EQ
- £38,890 - £44,503 per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen to provide strong leadership to an integrated, dynamic and friendly CMHT. We are looking for a motivated individual who has the ability to lead the day to day operation of the CMHT, providing management and supervision to the...
- 19 October 2020
- Creative Support - Droylsden, Manchester
- Up to £9.40 per hour depending on experience
We are seeking to recruit motivated and caring staff that are committed to providing high-quality, person-centred care and support and who are looking for a career in social care. Within your role, you will provide an integrated health and social care package ...
- 27 October 2020
- Creative Support - Barrow-In-Furness, Cumbria
- Up to £8.90 per hour (depending on experience and qualifications)
Do you have the commitment and positive values to make a difference to the lives of people with a learning disability living in a supported living service and supported via our service based in Barrow? Creative Support is a non-profit organisation which ...
- 16 October 2020
- Greater Manchester Mental Health NHS Foundation Trust - Sale, M33 7FT
- £31,365 - £37,890 per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a suitably qualified, motivated and experienced Occupational Therapist, to join a vibrant integrated health and social care Community Mental Health Team. The successful candidate will be required primarily to fulfil the ...
- 29 September 2020
- Greater Manchester Mental Health NHS Foundation Trust - Manchester, M25 3BL
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Medical Support Secretary (band 3) based at Park House, North Manchester Hospital, although there may be a need to work from a different base, to be able to provide flexibility throughout the service as ...
- 15 October 2020
- Cheshire West and Chester - Ellesmere Port, Cheshire
- £27,741 to £40,728 per year
We are recruiting experienced Children and Family Social Workers to join our Children's Social Care teams based in Winsford and our Permanence Teams in Ellesmere Port and Winsford. We have a number of full time and a part time (2.5 days) permanent posts ...