8 Designer jobs in West Midlands
- Other/General Jobs (4)
- Creative & Design Jobs (1)
- Engineering Jobs (1)
- Maintenance Jobs (1)
- Trade & Construction Jobs (1)
- 27 May 2020
- Keele University - ST5 5BG
- £30,942 per year, pro rata
- Grade 6a £30,942 - £32,816 or Grade 7 - £33,797 - £41,526 (dependent upon qualifications and experience)
Keele University is renowned for its exciting approach to higher education, innovative research, beautiful campus, strong community spirit and excellent student experience. With a turnover in excess of £170 million, over 10,000 students and a total staff of ...
- 28 May 2020
- Walsall Healthcare NHS Trust - Walsall, WS2 9PS
- £38,890 - £44,503 per annum
Digital Technology Manager AfC Band 7 37.5 hours/week 12 months fixed term/secondment Walsall Healthcare NHS Trust is looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Business Change Project Manager. This is an opportunity for an experienced Business Change Project...
- 27 May 2020
- Raynet Recruitment Ltd - SY2 6ND
- £15.36 to £19.14 per hour
Technical Officer(Food/Health and Safety)(Grade 10 SCP 26-28) Main Purpose of the Job The post holder will act as the technical lead on food hygeine and report to the relevant team manager. To undertake and direct/supervise other technical and support officers...
- 04 June 2020
- Bromak Recruitment - Walsall, West Midlands, WS1 1DB
Site Manager Temporary to Permanent Walsall £Negotiable depending on qualifications and experience The Client Our Client has a vast trading history of over 20 years specialising in all aspects of Design, Build, Construction techniques and in particular Solid ...
- 04 June 2020
- Teacheractive Limited - b36
- £110 to £150 per day
Art QTS/ Instructor Urgently needed SEND- Birmingham We are currently looking for a substitute Art and Design QTS/ Instructor to join the team of a brilliant Birmingham SEND school with brilliant opportunity for long term positions this September. Seeking an ...
- 02 June 2020
- University of Warwick - CV4 8UW
- £30,942 to £40,322 per year
Full time (36.5 hours per week) Fixed term contract until 31 October 2021. We are seeking a Software Engineer to deliver, design, analyse and support computer systems and infrastructure for clinical information systems and data integration as part of a ...
- 22 May 2020
- Aston University - Birmingham, West Midlands
- £33,797 per year
We are offering an excellent opportunity for a research fellow role on a project funded by Innovate UK within the Thermochemical Conversion Group in the Energy and Bioproducts Research Institute (EBRI), Aston University. EBRI is a flagship research institute ...
- 05 June 2020
- Maria Mallaband Care Group - Stourport-on-Severn, DY13 8AP
- £10.5 per hour
About the Role The Maintenance Person is part of the working team and as such works with other staff to ensure the safety of all the Service Users, visitors and employees. The work can be both physically and mentally demanding. Main duties: Promote the Company...