132 Health social care jobs in UK
with Disability Confident employers
- UK (132)
- South East England (25)
- North West England (24)
- London (22)
- East Midlands (20)
- Eastern England (13)
- West Midlands (8)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (7)
- Scotland (3)
- Wales (3)
- South West England (2)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (42)
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (20)
- Social Work Jobs (19)
- HR & Recruitment Jobs (10)
- Manufacturing Jobs (8)
- Other/General Jobs (8)
- Admin Jobs (6)
- Hospitality & Catering Jobs (5)
- Teaching Jobs (4)
- IT Jobs (2)
- Security & Protective Services Jobs (2)
- Consultancy Jobs (1)
- Creative & Design Jobs (1)
- Engineering Jobs (1)
- Maintenance Jobs (1)
- PR, Advertising & Marketing Jobs (1)
- Scientific & QA Jobs (1)
- 02 June 2021
- Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust - Maidstone, ME16 0PH
- £21,892 - £24,157 per annum
Kent and Medway are part of a National initiative to provide psychological support for health and social care staff in response to the Covid pandemic. Funding from NHSE has been awarded to develop aKent and Medway Psychological Wellbeing hub. You are invited ...
- 04 June 2021
- Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust - Maidstone, ME14 5TS
- £21,892 - £24,157 per annum
You will deliver the Clinical Care Pathways in KMPT. Intent on bringing innovative ideas into practice, the CCPs are evidence based clinical interventions delivered across Kent’s Secondary Care Mental Health Services, with a focus on psychologically informed ...
- 14 June 2021
- Abertawe Bro Morgannwg University Health Board - Port Talbot, SA12 7BX
- £38,890 - £44,503 per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Project Manager to join our team to lead and support the delivery of our Whole System Transformation projects. Applications are welcomed from suitably qualified people to work in the dedicated ...
- 08 June 2021
- Oxleas NHS Foundation Trust - Woolwich, SE18 6HQ
- £36,070 - £42,712 pa inc
Specialist Occupational Therapist, Band 6 Greenwich Community Services Joint Emergency Team (JET) Full Time 37.5 Hours per week An exciting opportunity has arisen and we are looking to appoint a committed, highly motivated, enthusiastic and skilled Band 6 ...
- 08 June 2021
- NHS England - London, SE1 6LH
- £63,751 - £73,664 per annum
As a Senior Programme Manager (maternity leave cover), the post holder will work as part of a dynamic team in delivering on the mental health capital programmes. The post holder will be responsible for: 1. Leading the delivery of the capital programme to ...
- 07 June 2021
- NHS England - Leeds/London, LS2 7UE
- £53,168 - £62,001 per annum
Senior Policy Manager - NHS England and NHS Improvement (London / Leeds office) NHS England and Improvement has an exciting opportunity for a talented and focused team player to join its Primary Care, Community Services and Strategy Directorate. The role is a ...
- 17 June 2021
- NHS Education for Scotland - Scotland, UK
- £21,709 to £23,603 per year
COVID-19 – Please note that during this time all interviews will be conducted remotely. If successful you will also initially be working remotely in line with guidance from Scottish Government Fixed term or secondment until May 2023 For NHS Staff, Secondment ...
- 15 June 2021
- Churchill Healthcare - Hounslow, London
- £9.25 to £9.50 per hour
We are looking for Domiciliary Care Workers to join our domiciliary care services in Hounslow area. Benefits for our Care workers Pension Paid Holiday Full Training Provided & future development Free Uniforms and PPE As a Care worker you will be required To ...
- 01 June 2021
- Service Care Solutions - Dudley, West Midlands, DY1 1RD
- £14 to £15 per hour
- Negotiable on experience
Service Care Solutions are currently recruiting for an experienced Residential Outreach Recovery Worker to join a well-established team dealing with severe gambling addictions. The role is based in Dudley. This is a full time position but the role will require...
- 21 June 2021
- Derbyshire County Council - Heanor
- £16,635.48 to £18,143.04 per year, pro rata
The successful applicant will work alongside care staff and provide leadership and mentoring support to them whilst delivering all aspects of personal care. You will be responsible for allocating day to day tasks within the care team, administering medication ...