4 Social care jobs in Scotland
with Disability Confident employersShow filters
- Permanent (4)
- 21 July 2021
- East Ayrshire Council - Kilmarnock, KA1 1HU
- £41,059.00 to £44,899.00 per year
Job Description Contribute to the implementation and maintenance of systems supporting the effective management and delivery of Health and Social Care Services within East Ayrshire In order to assist with the promotion, delivery and integration of the key ...
- 16 July 2021
- Perth and Kinross Council - Perth, PH1 5GD
- £26,372.00 to £29,225.00 per year
Job Description HART Co-ordinator PKC07459 £26,372 - £29,225 Fixed Term (Until 31 March 2022) Pullar House, 35 Kinnoull Street, Perth A great opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic individual who has experience of organising and coordinating packages of ...
- 20 July 2021
- Falkirk Council - Denny, FK6 6GA
- £34,262.00 to £37,503.00 per year
Job Advert Falkirk Health and Social Care Partnership is looking for an experienced and motivated Senior Performance and Information Co-ordinator. This is an excellent opportunity to support the Care at Home Service through co-ordinating the support, ...
- 21 July 2021
- Perth and Kinross Council - Perth, PH1 5GB
- £37,559.00 to £40,487.00 per year
Job Description IT Co-Ordinator, Mobile Working PKC07621 £37,559 - £40,487 Carpenter House, Carpenter Street, Perth PH1 5GB An exciting role has arisen within the IT Mobile Working Team to help drive service improvement through the development & implementation...