39 Design jobs in UKShow filters
- UK (39)
- South East England (16)
- Eastern England (5)
- Scotland (4)
- South West England (4)
- North West England (3)
- London (2)
- West Midlands (2)
- Channel Islands (1)
- East Midlands (1)
- North East England (1)
- 16 October 2019
- Babcock International Ltd - Seascale, Cumbria, CA20 1PG
- £23,000 to £28,000 per year
Project Quality Technician Sellafield £23,000 - £28,000 About the role Here at Cavendish Nuclear we are looking to recruit a Project Quality Technician based at our site in Sellafield. This is an excellent entry level opportunity to get into the world of ...
- 17 October 2019
- BP - Sunbury-On-Thames, Surrey
- This role is based in London, UK and offers competitive salary and benefits. The closing date for applications is the 15th November 2019.
The role is in the service of the BP Group. It reports to the Head of Group Policy. Climate policy is rapidly proliferating at the national and subnational levels around the world as nations seek to deliver and expand their Nationally Determined Contributions...
- 12 November 2019
- BP - City of London, London, E14 5NJ
- ompetitive salary and benefits
Role synopsis In the HSE team we are passionate about providing technical and specialist expertise to enable the business to manage the complex operational health, safety and environmental issues associated with IST's business. We support BP's HSSE goals of NO...
- 14 November 2019
- CGG Services (UK) ltd - Crawley, West Sussex
Company Description A Technology Company with a Passion for Geoscience CGG is a pioneering Technology Company providing world class fully integrated Geoscience services within the global Energy sector. Created in 1931, our history tells the story of a ...
- 29 October 2019
- Hays Specialist Recruitment - Hove, East Sussex, BN3 5SU
- £35,000.00 to £45,000.00 per year
The Senior Marketing Executive will help drive delivery of the overall marketing plan. You will be responsible for creating innovative and engaging communications across various channels. Working with both internal and external stakeholders. Work closely with ...
- 04 November 2019
- eTeach UK Limited - Bristol, South Gloucestershire, BS37 6EE
- Hay 13
Hours: 5 Hours per week, term time only (Monday to Friday 11.50am – 12.50pm) Salary: Hay 13 (£2,2743 per annum) We require a Lunchbreak Supervisor to join our school to start as soon as possible. We are looking for someone who is: • Caring, compassionate & ...
- 08 November 2019
- Cairn Group Hotel - DL1 1NW
- £8.59 per hour
- Competitive Salary
At Cairn Group we're ambitious. With a varied and extensive UK portfolio of hotels, bars and restaurants in our portfolio, we're focused on continual growth and are in it for the long haul. We are a family owned business with family values at our core, with a ...
- 14 November 2019
- Kier Group Plc - Suffolk, Suffolk, NR32 3AL
- Competitive + benefits
Location: Lowerstoft Business area : Highways Closing on 28th November 2019 Introduction: Kier Local Highways are currently recruiting for a Supervisor to join our Suffolk County Council Highways contract. Kier Highways design roads, bridges and intelligent ...
- 13 November 2019
- UK Atomic Energy Authority - OX14 3DB
- £85,000 to £120,000 per year
- p/a dependant on experience/responsibilities plus industry leading benefits including an outstanding pension
The UK Atomic Energy Authority leads the UK`s fusion research and development programme. Fusion offers a potential solution to address climate change through carbon-free, safe, continuous and abundant electricity. Fusion is now set to deliver on this potential...
- 21 October 2019
- Wilcock Consulting - South East England, UK
- Dependent on experience and pro rate / per annum
Job Type: Contract Duration: 3 to 6 months Location: South East England Salary: £40k - £50k per annum / pro rata and dependent on experience Expenses & Mileage: Reclaimable and process agreed Hours of Work: TBC Start Date: ASAP Job Description The Assistant ...