4 Health social care jobs in West MidlandsShow filters
- 30 March 2020
- Star Academies - Birmingham, West Midlands
- £24,373 to £40,490 per year
Do you have what it takes to nurture today’s young people and inspire tomorrow’s leaders? Do you have the drive, passion and commitment to deliver outstanding learning and teaching to young people in a disadvantaged community? If so, becoming a Star teacher ...
- 30 March 2020
- Teacheractive Limited - CV2
- £65 to £85 per day
Are you an enthusiastic nursery nurse who would like the opportunity to join a friendly team at a 30 place nursery in Coventry? Do you enjoy keeping children safe, happy and making sure they’re thoroughly looked after throughout the day? A part-time Nursery ...
- 25 March 2020
- Birmingham Community Healthcare NHS foundation Trust - Birmingham, B23 5BX
- £24,214 - £30,112 per annum
A Vacancy at Birmingham Community Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust. We are looking for enthusiastic and highly motivated nurses to join our teams at Norman Power, Kenrick and Perry Trees; we provide integrated care to patients throughout Birmingham Community ...
- 01 April 2020
- Keele University - ST5 5BG
- £42,793.00 per year, pro rata
- Grade 8: Salary range £42,793 to £51,034 /Grade 9 Salary
Keele University is renowned for its exciting approach to higher education, innovative research, beautiful campus, strong community spirit and excellent student experience. With a turnover in excess of £170 million, over 10,000 students and a total staff of ...