3 Social care jobs in Greater ManchesterShow filters
- 23 November 2021
- Manchester City Council - Manchester, Lancashire, M16 8GW
- £18 per hour
Whalley Range Sixth Form is seeking to appoint a confident and inspirational tutor for Health Social Care that will join the Sixth Form team to support students who have been adversely impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic. This is an exciting role which will see ...
- 24 November 2021
- Midlands and Lancashire CSU - Manchester, M1 4BT
- £54,764 - £63,862 per annum
Role title: Technical Adviser Location: Manchester The Roles 1 x 12 months maternity cover until January 2023 1 x fixed term contract until May 2022 The post holder will provide technical advice to ensure the quality of work across a specific area of the NICE ...
- 22 November 2021
- Greater Manchester Mental Health NHS Foundation Trust - Manchester, M25 3BL
- Band 7 - £40,057 - £45,839 Band 8A - £47,126 - £53,219
A Vacancy at Greater Manchester Mental Health NHS Foundation Trust. We are delighted to be seeking at recruit to a number of different posts across the CYP-IAPT 0-2s and PT Courses. Prospective candidates for PT course will be highly skilled, experienced and ...