133 Social care jobs in UKShow filters
- UK (133)
- North West England (31)
- East Midlands (23)
- South East England (19)
- Eastern England (15)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (8)
- London (7)
- South West England (7)
- Scotland (6)
- West Midlands (6)
- North East England (4)
- 10 May 2022
- AoC Jobs - NN16 0LY
- £20910 - £31323 Per Year pro rata, depending on qualifications and experience
We have a great opportunity based at Kettering campus for a Lecturer in Health and Social Care to become a key member of our Care, Childcare and Counselling department. As a Lecturer in Health and Social Care, you will play a pivotal role in the success of our...
- 13 May 2022
- Weston College - Weston-Super-Mare, North Somerset
- £11,980.00 to £14,280.00 per year
The Faculty of Health, Sport and Student Participation is looking to appoint a Vocational Trainer Assessor in Health and Social Care. The post holder will join a progressive and dynamic team involved in the development of an expanding adult and full-time ...
- 10 May 2022
- TEC Partnership - Grimsby, North East Lincolnshire
- £19.62 per hour
- £19.62 per hour + £4.91 holiday pay
Casual Programme Leader Health and Social Care 22/084C £19.62 per hour £4.91 holiday pay Hours are variable Location: Nuns Corner, Grimsby Please note that this is not a permanent position. The hours are on an as and when basis. The Grimsby Institute is part ...
- 16 May 2022
- Calderdale College - HX1 3UZ
- £12,464 to £17,353.5 per year
Job Title: Health & Social Care Lecturer 0.5 Faculty/Unit: Science, Health and Care Hours: 17.5 hours/52.14 weeks Status: Fixed term until July 2023 to cover a period of Maternity leave (The post holder will begin their role in September 2022) Salary: £12,464...
- 28 April 2022
- Blue Octopus Recruitment Limited - OL6 6NX
- £23,823 to £33,594 per year
- (pro-rata £11,911 to £16,797)
Teacher – Health and Social Care 0.5 FTE Calling all Health and Social Care, Lecturers, Tutors, are you looking for your next opportunity and to improve the life chances of our learners. We are looking for a Teacher – Health and Social Care 0.5 with an ...
- 10 May 2022
- Buckinghamshire College Group - Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire
- £23,022 to £30,938 per year, pro rata
Are you looking for a rewarding job within the education sector? We are looking for part time Lecturer in Health and Social Care (Maternity cover) to join Buckinghamshire College Group, based at our Aylesbury Campus. As a Lecturer – Health & Social Care you ...
- 06 May 2022
- Buckinghamshire College Group - High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
- £19.87 per hour
Are you looking for a new challenge within the education sector? We are looking for part time Variable Hours Lecturer in Health and Social Care to join Buckinghamshire College Group, based at our Wycombe Campus. As a Variable Hours Lecturer – Health and Social...
- 05 May 2022
- AoC Jobs - S41 0BT
- £17918.46 - £22015.77 Per Year Salary: £17,918.46 - £22,015.77 (£22,474 - £27,613 pro rata) per annum
(29.5 hours per week/52 weeks per year) A vacancy has arisen for an experienced, enthusiastic Work Based Tutor to deliver and assess for Learning Unlimited with an emphasis on Health & Social Care apprenticeship frameworks and Standards. The successful ...
- 05 May 2022
- AoC Jobs - PR2 2QG
- £20294 - £22711 Per Year Depending on Qualifications and Experience
Preston College At Preston College we take great pride in supporting all of our learners to achieve the qualifications they need, alongside the development of technical skills and knowledge that employers and universities are looking for. We are a "Good" ...
- 22 April 2022
- Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust - Margate, CT9 4BF
- £32,306 - £39,027 per annum pro rata
An exciting opportunity has arisen within the Thanet liaison psychiatry team. We are looking for applications from highly motivated, enthusiastic and experienced mental health professionals who are committed in promoting patient focused care and treatment. ...