5 Social care jobs in Yorkshire And The HumberShow filters
- 11 November 2019
- EAT Jobs - Halifax, West Yorkshire
- £25,000 to £27,000 per year
Health & Social Care / Residential Childcare Trainer - Home based visiting learners in Leeds 15 mile radius (Regional Role) - £25,000 - £27,000 / mileage reimbursed from home. Clear Career progression. The Role: Health & Social Care / Residential Childcare ...
- 06 November 2019
- Hull City Council - HU1 2AA
- £32,029 to £34,788 per year
Digital Transformation (Adult Social Care) Adult Social Care in Hull is all about supporting people to have a life and not a service – the aim, to focus on the person, maximise independence, and to work creatively with individuals, communities and partner ...
- 13 November 2019
- NHS England - Leeds/London, LS2 7UE
- £52,306 - £60,983 per annum
This role is an opportunity for people with lived experience of health and/or social care services, to contribute a fresh and different perspective on how people with lived experience can best be at the centre of efforts to improve experience of care as an ...
- 30 October 2019
- Protocol Education - Sheffield, Yorkshire, S2
- £60 to £70 per day
- Dedicated consultant, CPD, Flexible working hours, Pension contributions, No umbrella companies, Inhouse payroll
Are you a nurturing support assistant that is experienced in supporting children with profound learning difficulties? Are you seeking a new challenging at a specialist school that values their staff? Benefits: - Top rates of pay - Guaranteed pay scheme - An ...
- 11 November 2019
- South Kirkby and Moorthorpe Town Council - WF9 3QF
Purpose of the job • To direct the Deputy Manager, Room Leaders & Practioners in organising and providing an Early Years facility for children aged 2 -5 years that conforms to both Ofsted and Early Years standards. • To provide a high standard of physical, ...