4 Social care jobs in Yorkshire And The HumberShow filters
- 18 June 2020
- AoC Jobs - LS11 5DD
- £35745 - £39054 Per Year
Leeds City College is part of the Luminate Education Group, and one of the UK's largest FE establishments with around 1440 employees and over 22,560 students. We offer a curriculum as diverse as our students within a vibrant and multicultural learning ...
- 01 July 2020
- Hays Specialist Recruitment - Sheffield, South Yorkshire, S17 1AA
- £70.00 to £80.00 per day
Teaching Assistant needed - Sheffield - Supporting vulnerable students - Full time - Temporary - September Your new company This school in Sheffield provides support for vulnerable and at risk young people. Your new role Your main role will be working as a TA,...
- 19 June 2020
- Home Group Limited - Leeds, LS1 2AY
- £42,450 to £55,000 per year
- Salary £42,450 - £55,000 per annum (depending on experience) plus On Call payment
Clinical Registered Manager – Trauma informed services Permanent Full Time (37.5 hpw) Salary £42,450 - £55,000 per annum (depending on experience) plus On Call payment Leeds Brilliant outcomes through integrated health, housing and care. That’s when it hits ...
- 01 July 2020
- Protocol Education - Harrogate, Yorkshire, HG1 1AB
- £130 to £175 per day
- This post will become a permanent position....
SEND Teacher - Autism - Sensory experience - Harrogate area Our school is currently in need of a special needs teacher with a minimum of 1 year special needs teaching experience to work with post 16 students. If successful, you will be required to teach ...