49 Social care support worker jobs in UKShow filters
- UK (49)
- North West England (13)
- Wales (8)
- Scotland (7)
- South East England (7)
- East Midlands (5)
- West Midlands (3)
- Eastern England (2)
- London (1)
- North East England (1)
- South West England (1)
- 04 May 2020
- Hays Specialist Recruitment - Port Talbot, Neath Port Talbot, sa11 2ga
- £9.77 to £11.00 per hour
Hays Social Care are looking for a dedicated Agency Support Worker in Port Talbot Hays Social Care are looking for experienced Support Workers to join us on a flexible basis, to work with clients in Port Talbot and the surrounding areas. The providers we work ...
- 27 May 2020
- Holywell Recruitment Limited - Preston, Lancashire
- £18,700 to £19,000 per year
- Part-time hours also available; own car not essential; millage allowance when using your own car (25p per mile)
This job description is a statement of the core duties of the Team Leader, but it is not an exhaustive list. The company may revise this job description to meet the needs of the business and reserves the right to require you to perform other duties from time ...
- 12 May 2020
- Kingston Hospital Foundation Trust - Kingston Upon Thames, KT2 7QB
- £21,789 to £23,121 pa. Inclusive of HCAS (15%)
Do you have any experience of working in healthcare? We are looking for compassionate and caring Nursing Assistants to work in a variety of our adult medical, surgical, gynaecology and orthopaedic wards at Kingston Hospital NHS Foundation Trust (KHFT). Nursing...
- 14 May 2020
- NELFT NHS Foundation Trust - London, IG2 7SR
- £19,737 to £21,142 plus HCAS per annum
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Evening and Night District Nursing Team at Redbridge.The post holder will be responsible for managing a defined group of patients and will also be supporting the qualified staff member to nurse patients individually ...
- 22 May 2020
- Brook Street - Bristol, Bristol, BS35 3RG
- £9.29 per hour
A well-established National organisation are seeking Senior Support Workers to work in their Residential Home in North Bristol. You will be working in a Residential Service supporting adults with Autism. This role is an exciting and rare opportunity and will ...
- 15 May 2020
- Hays Specialist Recruitment - South Shields and Sunderland, Tyne and Wear, NE1 1YE
Adult Support Workers needed - Weekly Pay - Flexible shifts Your new company You will be working for Hays Social Care as an Adult Support Worker. You will be able to choose your own shifts that suit your home life whilst providing care and support across South...
- 21 May 2020
- Brook Street - Lancaster, Lancashire, pr12ae
- £9.25 per hour
We are recruiting for temporary staff to support with a residential service which holds 23 beds. BS Social Care is one of the UK`s leading recruitment specialist, specialising in sourcing and placing skilled workers into roles within the social care sector. ...
- 22 May 2020
- United Response - IP14 5BE
- £15,000 to £20,000 per year
- 8.72 (plus an additional 12.07%)
Role: Support Worker Location: Stowmarket Salary: £8.72 per hour (plus an additional 12.07%) Part Time - 16 hours available ARE YOU OUT OF WORK? DO YOU WANT TO HELP YOUR COMMUNITY? FAST TRACK APPLICATION Are you compassionate, caring and hard working? Are you ...
- 15 May 2020
- Hays Specialist Recruitment - Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG1 3ED
- £9.20 to £10.50 per hour
Support / Care worker - Temporary - Up to £10.50 per hour - Nottingham Your new company Hays Social Care are seeking a number of Care and support workers to support our social care clients in Nottingham, who provide a safe and caring environment for young ...
- 05 May 2020
- Hays Specialist Recruitment - Hastings, East Sussex, Bn1 3XE
- £10.00 to £14.50 per hour
Support Worker Job in Hastings, Flexible working available - Competitive Rates Hays social care are currently looking for support workers to join us on a temporary basis, with opportunity to go permanent, to work with and support individuals with care needs. ...