233 Design jobs in UKShow filters
- UK (233)
- South East England (40)
- London (37)
- Eastern England (24)
- North West England (21)
- Scotland (21)
- West Midlands (20)
- East Midlands (18)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (15)
- North East England (11)
- South West England (11)
- 13 April 2021
- Essex County Council - Chelmsford, Essex, CM1 1QH
- £47,405 to £58,727 per year
- + Local Gov Pension & 26 days leave
Job Purpose This statutory role is the Subject Matter Expert on Safeguarding for the children's workforce across Essex, whose function is to develop, promote and manage structures and processes in relation to managing allegations made against anyone who works ...
- 12 April 2021
- eTeach UK Limited - Rochester, Kent, ME2 3HQ
- £22,250- £25,041 for hours and weeks stated
Designated Safeguarding Lead / Home School Support Worker Salary: TSAT Grade E - £26,281 - £29,578 (pro – rata to £22,250- £25,041 for hours and weeks stated) Start Date: ASAP Interview Date :W/C 26th April 2021 Contract: Permanent – Term time plus 5 INSET ...
- 25 March 2021
- Rock Foundation - Grimsby, North East Lincolnshire
- £9.25 per hour
Providing effective and sensitive support to designated learners with learning disabilities and contributing to their development in all areas of their tasks. Utilising your experience , skills and knowledge to provide optimum support and learning ...
- 24 March 2021
- AXA UK - BOURNEMOUTH, DORSET, BH8 8AQ
- £35,000 - £40,000 depending on experience
AXA UK is proud to been awarded 24th Best Place to Work by Glassdoor 2021, reflecting how much our colleagues love working here. We’ve a fantastic opportunity for a full-time permanent Learning Business Partner to join our UKandI Learning and Development Team ...
- 18 March 2021
- Service Care Solutions - East London, London, IG2 6NQ
- £38,000 to £45,000 per year
Service Care Solutions are working closely with a private organisation in Redbridge to find a Children's Registered Manager for a residential home working with Children with Emotional Behavioural Difficulties. To manage and assure the smooth running of and co-...
- 30 March 2021
- HIJOBS - Dundee
- £26,148.00 to £28,909.00 per year
Our Values: We believe that everyone deserves to be treated with fairness and dignity and is supported to make a positive difference in his/her life. As an organisation that embraces challenge, we need to demonstrate a culture of kindness, compassion and ...
- 13 April 2021
- Renfrewshire Council - Various Locations In Renfrewshire, PA1 1UJ
- £24,929.00 to £27,210.00 per year
Advert Based in 5A High Street, Paisley, PA1 2AE. The Renfrewshire Council Customer Strategy 2017-2022 states that we are committed to improving the service provided to local people by looking at innovative technology and developing services that are based ...
- 26 March 2021
- Dorset HealthCare University NHS Foundation Trust - Trustwide, BH17 0RB
- £37,570 to £43,772 p.a.
A Vacancy at Dorset HealthCare University NHS Foundation Trust. Are you passionate about developing top quality healthcare and finding new ways to improve NHS services for local people? We are looking for an enthusiastic, creative, flexible and motivated ...
- 09 April 2021
- Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust - Canterbury, CT1 1AZ
- £31,365 - £37,890 per annum (unsocial hours payments paid for weekends and nights)
If you are energetic, motivated to try innovative ways of working within in a multi-disciplinary team and have clinical skills that encompass urgent mental health assessment and home treatment interventions then please consider applying. TheSouth East Kent ...
- 06 April 2021
- Falkirk Council - Grangemouth, FK3 8XB
- £23,787.00 to £26,353.00 per year
Job Advert Applications are invited from qualified arbor or horticulture candidates who have aspirations to broaden their experience in the Grounds Maintenance field. Suitable candidates will have knowledge and understanding of forestry and landscaping works ...