24 Design jobs in North West EnglandShow filters
- 30 April 2021
- Transitional Plus Care - North West England, UK
- £10.20 per hour
- Pension, training, induction.
As a trained professional who has already achieved a minimum qualification of an NVQ level 3 in health and social care, you will become part of the operational team working in partnership with colleagues, young people and other relevant agencies to deliver ...
- 21 April 2021
- Lancashire Care Foundation Trust - Blackpool, FY4 4FE
- £82,096 - £110,683 per annum
Consultant Older Adult Psychiatrist - 10.5 PAs(including on call) In-patient Service, The Harbour, Blackpool Golden Hello payment Payable This post is eligible for a 5% payment of basic salary payable over 2 years You be part of a contingent of 9 Older Adult ...
- 05 May 2021
- Wrightington, Wigan & Leigh NHS Foundation Trust - Wigan, WN6 7LB
- £19,737 - £21,142 per annum, pro rata
A Vacancy at Wrightington, Wigan and Leigh Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust. We're looking for ambitious individual to work with the Desmond nurse educator to deliver the DESMOND program to newly diagnosed diabetic patients We are looking to recruit ...
- 16 April 2021
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust - Manchester, M11 3AA
- £18,813 - £20,795 p.a. (pro rata)
We are Manchester Local Care Organisation - an exciting, new public sector organisation that is bringing together NHS community health services and social care services in the city. We’re driven by the aim of improving the health of local people in Manchester ...
- 06 May 2021
- Creative Support - Stockport, Greater Manchester
- Up to £10.25 per hour
Creative Support is a non-profit provider of care and support to people with learning disabilities, mental health needs, complex needs and autism spectrum conditions. Our supported living services in Stockport, Greater Manchester support individuals with a ...
- 11 May 2021
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust - Manchester, M22 4JG
- £19,737 - £21,142 per annum
The Manchester Local Care Organisation - is an exciting, public sector organisation that is bringing together NHS community health services and social care services in the city. We’re driven by the aim of improving the health of local people in Manchester by ...
- 12 May 2021
- Mersey Care NHS Foundation Trust - Liverpool, L9 2AF
- £31,365 - £37,890 per annum
The Life Rooms is one of Mersey Care NHS Foundation Trusts innovative services. Our Social Model of Health is designed to support the prevention and population health agendas by activation through a three-pillar model; learning, social prescribing and ...
- 13 May 2021
- Lancashire Teaching Hospital NHS Foundation Trust - Preston, PR2 9HT
- £31,365 - £37,890 per annum, pro rata
A Vacancy at Lancashire Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust. We are recruiting for the post of band 6 sister / charge nurse in the newly developed Same Day Emergency Care Unit at Royal Preston Hospital. The new unit has been developed after £1.9 million of...
- 12 May 2021
- The Salvation Army - BB2 2EF
- £9.3 per hour
Job Summary: Bramwell House is a residential centre accommodating 55 adults 18years who are experiencing homelessness. We are looking to recruit an Assistant Support Worker (nights) who is motivated and able to assist with delivering a high quality programme ...
- 13 May 2021
- Salford Royal NHS Foundation Trust - Salford, M6 8HD
A Vacancy at Salford Royal NHS Foundation Trust. We are looking to recruit a second Advanced Social Work Practitioner to our busy Integrated Discharge Service at Salford Royal Hospital. (Applicants for this post must be experienced Level 3 social workers and ...