831 Social care jobs in UKShow filters
- UK (831)
- South East England (136)
- North West England (108)
- Eastern England (102)
- West Midlands (75)
- Scotland (65)
- London (57)
- East Midlands (55)
- Wales (50)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (42)
- South West England (37)
- 22 February 2021
- Elite Care People - Ipswich, Suffolk, IP9 2AE
- £70,000 per year
- Car Allowance
Working with one of the leading providers of residential and specialist support services for adult care in the UK, Elite Care People are very pleased to be recruiting for an Operations Director to oversee a portfolio of regulated care provisions in the East of...
- 19 February 2021
- Aberdeenshire Council - Ellon, AB41 9AB
- £14,570.00 to £15,227.00 per year
Job Description Lead, as a key worker, in the provision of person centred care with holistic support of individuals, in a community or residential setting, whilst promoting equality and choice for all. Responsible for development, recording, implementation and...
- 24 February 2021
- Angus Council - Arbroath, DD11 3LR
- £21,780.00 to £27,104.00 per year
Job Description Based at either Logan Cottage, Brambles Cottages, James Chalmers Road, Arbroath; or Rowan Cottage, Brambles Cottages, James Chalmers Road, Arbroath. You will work 37 hours per week based on a rota covering 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. ...
- 26 February 2021
- Essex County Council - Chelmsford, Essex, CM1 1QH
- £39,168 to £47,405 per year
- Plus Excellent Benefits Package
Please note that this opportunity is being offered as a Fixed Term Contract for a period of 18 months. The Role Deliver a lead role in supporting and overseeing the development of Solution Focused practice within D-BIT teams and across other teams in ECC that ...
- 25 February 2021
- Anderson Wright Consulting - DN32 0LT
- £25,000 to £30,000 per year
NVQ/IQA Assessor in Health and Social Care – Training Provider – Grimsby – Up to £30,000 FTE Benefits Post of: NVQ Assessor in Health and Social Care at Level 5 Reporting to: Care Manager Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 FTE depending on skills and experience Hours...
- 17 February 2021
- Orkney Islands Council - St Margaret's Hope, KW17 2SN
- £19,099.00 to £20,237.00 per year
Advert ORKNEY HEALTH AND CARE Braeburn Court Social Care Assistant 27 hours per week, shift working over 7 days Temporary for a period of up to one year £24,228 - £25,537 pro rata (including shift allowance and Distant Islands Allowance) We are seeking to ...
- 22 February 2021
- Cambridge Care Homes Ltd - Haverhill, Suffolk
- £18,200 to £19,110 per month
- £1.00 per hour for additional agreed hours worked above contracted hours.
Are you a talented, conscientious, and enthusiastic Social carer who wants a real opportunity to use and develop your skills and experience? Then come and work in a friendly team where you will be valued and appreciated. We are a small residential home for 6 ...
- 18 February 2021
- Midlothian Council - Dalkeith, EH22 3AA
- £56,993.00 to £62,365.00 per year
Job Vacancy A fantastic opportunity to shape and develop services for older people within Midlothian Health and Social Care Partnership. With an ambitious agenda to ensure that we can meet the needs of the people of Midlothian, developing a home first approach...
- 17 February 2021
- South Lanarkshire Council - Larkhall, ML9 3EE
- £11.98 to £13.23 per hour
Job Description South Lanarkshire Council is an ambitious, high performing organisation with a clear vision and programme of action which is designed to improve the lives and prospects of everyone in South Lanarkshire. The aim of Social Work Resources is to ...
- 15 February 2021
- Surrey County Council - Leatherhead, KT22 7AH
- £61,463 to £69,514 per year
We have an exciting opportunity available for a Senior Commissioning Manager working within the Adult Social Care Disabilities and Carers Commissioning team. This role operates as part of the joint Carers Team, with CCG colleagues and will predominantly focus ...