5 Social care jobs in NottinghamshireShow filters
- 27 May 2021
- DCHS Foundation Trust - Long Eaton, NG10 1RY
- £19,737 - £21,142 pa, pro-rata
Our Erewash Core Therapy team are seeking a caring, enthusiastic and dedicated Rehabilitation Support Worker with a sound knowledge and experience of working with complex, frail and older people. Erewash Core Therapy service deal with a wide range of cases, ...
- 24 May 2021
- Sherwood Forest Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - Sutton-In-Ashfield, NG17 4JL
- £19,737 - £21,142 pro rata per annum
Sherwood Forest Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust strives to prevent future ill health for our patients, staff and communities and to adopt healthier lives to reduce health inequalities. The post holder will provide information, guidance of brief interventions to...
- 27 May 2021
- eTeach UK Limited - Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, NG18 4TJ
- £9.29 to £9.49 per hour
We are looking for people to join our team to provide support, guidance and deliver high standards of personal care. Portland College is a Registered Care Home and SEN college providing care and education to people with a wide range of disabilities. We need ...
- 25 May 2021
- Nations Recruitment - Hucknall, Nottingham
- £8.91 to £9.03 per hour
Job Title : Care Assistant - Annesley Lodge Hucknall Job Category : Social Care - Unqualified (central) Location : Annesley Lodge Hucknall, Nottingham Salary: Day £8.91 Night: £9.03 Start Date : Immediate Start Start Time : 19:00 End Time : 07:00 We are ...
- 08 June 2021
- Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Nottingham, NG3 3AA
- £19,737 - £21,142 per annum (pro rata for part-time)
The Nottinghamshire Liaison and Diversion service are enthusiastically seeking to employ peer support workers to work within their team offering understanding and support to people who have come into contact with the criminal justice service. The service works...