7 Social care jobs in East MidlandsShow filters
- 01 August 2022
- Nations Recruitment - East Midlands, UK
- £11.00 per hour
Job Title : Support Worker (HC) Job Category : Social Care - Unqualified Location : Wrights Court, East Midlands Housing - Care and Support Start Date : Immediate Start Salary: £11.00 Existing open shifts: 9.45-7am and also 10pm-7am We would accept a care ...
- 03 August 2022
- People Plus Group LTD - Nottingham, NTT, NG6
- £9.50 per hour
Personal Care Assistant required in Bulwell to support a gentleman. This position is to provide 6 Hours Care per week, Monday to Friday, to assist with Household Duties, Personal Care, Social Inclusion and General Mental Health Support. Rate of pay: £9.50 per ...
- 08 August 2022
- East Midlands Shared Services - Loughborough, Leicestershire, LE11 2BX
- £25,932 per year
We currently have the following vacancies available: Full-time - fixed term until 1st July 2023 Interviews will take place on Thursday 25th August 2022 Previous applicants do not need to apply JOB PURPOSE To improve the outcomes and life chances of children, ...
- 05 August 2022
- Lincolnshire Community Health Services NHS Trust - Lincoln, LN5 7JH
- £47,126 - £53,219 per annum
This is an exciting opportunity for an AHP who is interested in working across Health and Care in Lincolnshire to build and develop the AHP Research Agenda. As a registered AHP you will have experience and a passion for identifying and delivering programmes ...
- 08 August 2022
- DCHS Foundation Trust - Worksop, S80 4HA
- £20,270 - £21,318 pa, pro rata (subject to Living Wage enhancement)
We are looking for an enthusiastic new member of staff to join our well established team. You will need to have the ability to remain calm under pressure whilst providing outstanding customer service to our patient population. You will be required to provide ...
- 15 August 2022
- Lincolnshire Community Health Services NHS Trust - Lincolnshire, LN5 7JH
- £25,655 - £31,534 Per annum, pro rata
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a HR Advisor to join our HR team on a full time, fixed term basis to cover maternity leave. This is an excellent opportunity for somebody who holds or is undertaking a CIPD level 5 qualification, and/or is able to ...
- 11 August 2022
- East Midlands Shared Services - Bestwood Park, Nottingham, NG5 5TA
- £19,264 per year
We are looking for a Business Support Officer (L2) to work for 37 hours per week at Cherry Trees Residential Home for nine months initially. The starting salary is £19,264 (Tier 1) rising to £19,650 (Tier 2) on first year anniversary, subject to satisfactory ...