11 Social care jobs in East MidlandsShow filters
- 23 March 2021
- Derbyshire County Council - Long Eaton
- £13.35 to £14.32 per hour
You will be responsible for providing personal care, support and assistance to service users. The ability to assess and monitor the needs of people with a learning disability is essential. Experience of working with people with learning disabilities is ...
- 07 April 2021
- DCHS Foundation Trust - Buxton, SK17 9DY
- £19,737 - £21,142 per annum, pro rata
Are you a Care Support Worker seeking an opportunity to work within the Learning Disability Short break services? We want to recruit an enthusiastic and motivated Care support worker to work at Robertson Road, Short Break Unit, Buxton Robertson Road is a 5-...
- 08 April 2021
- East Midlands Shared Services - Glenfield , Leicestershire , le3
- £25,485 per year
Fixed Term for up to March 2022 Salary Range: Grade 9 £25,485 We have an opening for a fixed term full time Community Support Worker in our customer Service Centre. We are looking for an individual who is committed to making a positive difference to the lives ...
- 17 March 2021
- Quality Service Recruitment Limited - Gedling, Nottinghamshire, NG4 3BG
Urgently need Agency Care Assistants for on-going Day shifts in Gedling, Nottingham, with weekly pay. We are searching for Experienced Care Assistants to work alongside our professional team. You will make sure that the residents daily hygiene and nutritional ...
- 24 March 2021
- Quality Service Recruitment Limited - Ruddington, Nottinghamshire, NG11 6EP
Great hourly rates, flexible hours, weekly pay QS Care are currently recruiting experienced Support Workers to join our expanding team. We are currently recruiting for residential care homes in the Ruddington, Nottingham area. These homes provide service users...
- 22 March 2021
- Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Retford, DN22 0PD
- £38,890 - £44,503 pro rata per annum plus High Secure Allowance £3,000
We are seeking a dynamic and compassionate Social Worker to join our Forensic Social Work Team at Rampton Hospital in Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust As a Senior Social Worker you will report to the Social Work Lead and contribute to the ...
- 19 March 2021
- Quality Service Recruitment Limited - Gedling, Nottinghamshire, NG4 3HS
On-going flexibble work for Agency Support Workers and Care Assistants, to cover various shifts, with weekly pay. Working for an agency, you will have the freedom to work as and when you please. You will inform us of your availability throughout the week and ...
- 08 April 2021
- Health Education England - Leicester/Birmingham, LE3 5DR
- £53,168 per annum
Health Education England (HEE) in the Midlands is driven to improve the health of our population, outcomes for patients and people’s experiences of care. We aim to achieve this by employing talented individuals committed to providing strong leadership for ...
- 12 April 2021
- East Midlands Shared Services - Market Harborough, Leicestershire, LE16 7AG
- £36,711 per year
An exciting opportunity has arisen within the Working Age Adult Mental Health Team based at Bassett Street, South Wigston for an experienced Social Worker or Social Worker/AMHP to join the team. We are an established friendly team supporting people in the ...
- 07 April 2021
- Lincolnshire Community Health Services NHS Trust - Pinchbeck, PE11 3DT
- £19,737 - £21,142 per annum (part time pro rata)
Senior Healthcare Support Worker, 30.0 hours per week Post is fixed term for 12 months to cover Maternity Leave based at The Johnson Hospital, Spalding but to cover areas including Market Deeping, Spalding and surrounding villages. Community nursing services ...