6 Social care jobs in South East England
with Disability Confident employersShow filters
- 26 February 2021
- Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust - To be agreed, ME16 9PH
- Band and salary will be dependant on experience
Would you enjoy a new challenge and welcome a chance to help NHS and Social Care staff in response to Covid 19? We are recruiting Band 7 - 8B Psychologists (part-time applications will be considered) Kent and Medway are part of a National initiative to provide...
- 03 March 2021
- Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust - Maidstone, ME16 9PL
- £21,892 - £24,157 per annum pro rata
Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust Mental Health Wellbeing Project ADMINISTRATION COORDINATOR Would you enjoy a new challenge and welcome a chance to help staff? You are invited to apply to work for theKent and Medway Psychological Wellbeing...
- 02 March 2021
- Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust - Canterbury, CT1 1TD
- £18,005 - £19,337 per annum pro rata
The Site Management Team, Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust, provides delivery of soft facilities services across site. We have a part time position available at 15 hrs per week 16:00-19:00, 5 days a week with alternate weekends. As Hotel ...
- 18 February 2021
- Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust - Canterbury, CT1 3HH
- £38,890 - £44,503 per annum
Are you looking to progress in a clinical role as part of your career pathway? Do you feel that you are ready for your next challenge? Are you a strong practitioner with experience of working within a Community Mental Health Team? If the answer is yes then we ...
- 15 February 2021
- Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust - Ramsgate, CT12 6NT
- £19,737 - £21,142 per annum pro rata
The Mental Health of Learning Disability (MHLD) Service is a specialist service working throughout Kent and Medway. We are in the process of restructuring our operations to become 3 teams : West Kent, North Kent and East Kent. Each team will comprise of a ...
- 01 March 2021
- Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust - Ascot, SL5 8AA
- £0 per annumn
At Frimley NHS Foundation Trust we have a unique position available as Associate Director Women’s & Children’s services for Maternity cover over an 11 month period. Accountable for exemplary corporate leadership and governance of the Directorate, dedicated to ...