1,189 Health social care jobs in UKShow filters
- UK (1,189)
- North West England (205)
- South East England (170)
- East Midlands (141)
- Eastern England (139)
- Wales (107)
- West Midlands (92)
- South West England (87)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (69)
- London (60)
- Scotland (53)
- 14 July 2021
- The City of Edinburgh Council - Edinburgh, EH14 3JF
- £31,484.00 to £37,589.00 per year
Job Description Edinburgh Health and Social Care Partnership Social Worker South West Locality - Wester Hailes Healthy Living Centre Salary: £31,484 - £37,589 Hours: 36 per week 2 Permanent post (HUB and CLUSTER team) and 1 Fixed Term (12 months in CLUSTER) ...
- 15 July 2021
- Buckinghamshire Healthcare Trust - Thame, OX9 3JT
- £19,737 - £21,142 pa (pro rata for part time)
Buckinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust is delighted to announce a new opportunity for Community Healthcare Assistants (Band 3) in the Rapid Response & Intermediate Care team in Thame. Full time hours available. Do you want a job where you can make a difference? ...
- 26 July 2021
- Creative Support - Wellingborough, Northamptonshire
- Up to £9.25 per hour
Creative Support is a not-for-profit provider of care and support to people with a wide range of needs including learning disabilities, mental health needs, autism spectrum conditions and older people. We are recruiting Support Workers for our residential ...
- 27 July 2021
- Cambridgeshire and Peterborough NHS Foundation Trust - Cambridge, CB21 5EE
- £38,890 - £44,503 per annum pro rata
CPFT are delighted to offer you the unique opportunity to be part of a new CAMHS Home Treatment Team to support children and young people in our county. This is an exciting opportunity to be fully involved in developing and creating the highest quality service...
- 28 June 2021
- Ascot Care NE Ltd - Darlington, County Durham
- £9.41 per hour
Permanent position, 38.5 hours per week. Part-time equivalents available. • 4 x full time position on days and 4x full time positions on nights. • £9.41 per hour • Must be experienced, confident & competent in supporting adults/older people with mental health ...
- 29 June 2021
- The Brendoncare Foundation - Winchester, SO23 9RF
- £11.45 per hour
Role overview You make a difference, every day, that’s why we need you in our team. Brendoncare Meadway are looking for a Senior Care Assistant to work at our home based in Winchester. Who are you? We are seeking individuals who can demonstrate our four key ...
- 20 July 2021
- Optalis Ltd - Maidenhead
- £30,069.60 to £38,247.48 per year
- Salary and employee benefits
This is an exciting opportunity to be involved in our Integrated Care System which is bringing organisations together to wrap care around the individuals we support. The Integrated Care Team in RBWM is a dynamic multi-disciplinary and multi-organisational team...
- 20 July 2021
- Care4uneath Ltd - Merthyr Tydfil, Merthyr Tydfil County
We are looking for experienced dedicated support worker for our residential home in Merthyr Tydfil. We deliver support and care to individuals with acquired brain injury. We are looking for someone who is compassionate and dedicated to our supported ...
- 19 July 2021
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust - Manchester, M20 2LR
- £45,124 - £77,519 per annum
We seek to recruit substantive, experienced Speciality Doctors to work within the Northern Contraception, Sexual Health & HIV Service for Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust (MFT), one post is based at Urmston Clinic Trafford and one post is based at ...
- 01 July 2021
- Lincolnshire Community Health Services NHS Trust - Spalding, PE12 9HB
- £31,365 - £37,890 per annum (pro rata for part time)
South East Locality Case Manager An excellent opportunity has arisen for a case manager/ qualified SPQ DN. Successful candidates will be supported in driving improvements in patient care, promoting self-management and shared care and managing a caseload of ...