6 Designer jobs in North West England
with Disability Confident employersShow filters
- Permanent (6)
- 14 September 2020
- Transitional Plus Care - North West England, UK
- £10.20 per hour
- Pension, training, induction.
As a trained professional who has already achieved a minimum qualification of an NVQ level 3 in health and social care, you will become part of the operational team working in partnership with colleagues, young people and other relevant agencies to deliver ...
- 07 September 2020
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust - Wythenshawe, M22 9UH
- £19,737 - £21,142 per annum pro rata
We are Manchester Local Care Organisation - an exciting, new public sector organisation that is bringing together NHS community health services and social care services in the city. We’re driven by the aim of improving the health of local people in Manchester ...
- 14 September 2020
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust - Manchester, M8 5RB
- £21,892 - £24,157 p.a (pro rata)
A Vacancy at Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust. We are Manchester Local Care Organisation - an exciting, new public sector organisation that is bringing together NHS community health services and social care services in the city. We’re driven by the ...
- 18 September 2020
- Manchester City Council - Manchester, Lancashire, M40 9GJ
- Grade 6 £26,511 to £29,577 per annum pro rata
This is an excellent opportunity to become part of a highly motivated, supportive and driven team. This team has been working together over the last two years to create a forward thinking, successful school that provides for the academic, social and cultural ...
- 12 September 2020
- Maria Mallaband Care Group - Urmston, M41 9LT
- £9.1 to £9.3 per hour
About the Role About the role; As a Senior Care for Maria Mallaband Care Group we ask for you to care for our residents like they are your own family, caring for their Physical, Psychological and Social needs. Assisting residents with personal care activities ...
- 10 September 2020
- Alternative Futures Group - Cheshire, CH46 6DG
- £9 per hour
- £9.30 per hour
Being a Support Worker at AFG is a hugely rewarding role and could be your first step on a long and happy career in Health & Social Care. So, what does a Support Worker do? We have a vision to create a world where people control their lives. Here at AFG, we ...