5 Scientific & QA Jobs in East Midlands
with Disability Confident employersShow filters
- 22 February 2021
- British Gas (Centrica) - Northampton, Northamptonshire, NN1 3LY
This will mainly be carried out in normal working hours although some out of hours or weekend working may be required occasionally Centrica is at the forefront of the energy and services market, "Everything we do is focused on satisfying the changing needs of ...
- 16 February 2021
- MacIntyre - Leicester, Midlands, LE2 6BT
- £15,001 to £20,000 per year
- £15,476 a year plus benefits
Can you combine great organisational and administrative skills with sensitivity to the needs of vulnerable people? You'll put your skills to work running a large staffing rota across our Leicester services, ensuring the right staff are in place to support ...
- 04 February 2021
- Sherwood Forest Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - Sutton-In-Ashfield, NG17 4JL
- £18,005 - £19,337 pro rata per annum
Kings Mill Hospital is a very vibrant and progressive hospital trust. Over the years our reputation and, CQC results reflects our outstanding care for patients, the importance and promotion of staff well being / satisfaction at their place of work. If ...
- 02 February 2021
- EKFB - Brackley, Midlands, NN13 7DN
- £40,000 to £45,000 per year
About The Role EKFB haveafantastic opportunity for an Utilities Manager to further their career on a Major Civil Engineering project. The Role To support the Engineering team, in managing and delivering the optimized expertise and coordination for utilities in...
- 01 February 2021
- Sherwood Forest Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - Sutton in Ashfield, NG17 4JL
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic, highly motivated Buyer to join our Procurement team. Reporting to the Buying Team Manager, you must be able to work to tight deadlines and work in accordance with strict procedures. You must be highly self-...