5 Scientific & QA Jobs in UKShow filters
- 16 April 2021
- Gwaith yn yr Arfaeth / Futureworks - Tenby, Pembrokeshire
- national minimum wage for age
Are you aged 18-24 and looking to kickstart your career? If you’re looking for your first role or have struggled to find a job as you don’t have enough experience, Kickstart could be for you. These vacancies are part of the UK Government's Kickstart scheme - ...
- 16 April 2021
- Moray College UHI - IV30 1JJ
- £23,808 to £25,875 per year, pro rata
Vocational Training Advisor- Food Manufacturing Ref:21/047 Fixed Term until 12th April 2022 7 hours per week Closing date 9am on Friday 30th April 2021 Moray College UHI are looking to appoint a suitably qualified and experienced individual to the position of ...
- 07 April 2021
- University of Hertfordshire - Hatfield, Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire Post Title: Research Fellow: Sustainable British beef and sheep production and food systems SBU/Department: School of Life & Medical Sciences/Clinical, Pharmaceutical and Biological Science FTE: 0.8 FTE (working 29.6 hours per week...
- 31 March 2021
- University of Sheffield - S10 2TN
- £31,866 to £40,322 per year, pro rata
Do you want to join a new and dynamic research team based in the vibrant Department of Politics and International Relations at the University of Sheffield? You will be part of a team established as the result of a cutting-edge ESRC grant, BEaStly Business: ...
- 29 March 2021
- Recruit4staff (Wrexham) Ltd - Littlehampton
- £23,000 to £25,000 per year
Recruit4staff is proud to be representing their client, a leading packaging company in their search for a Quality Control Assistant / Administrator to work at their site in Little Hampton For the successful Quality Control Assistant / Administrator our client ...