43 Security jobs in UKShow filters
- UK (43)
- London (15)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (5)
- North West England (4)
- South East England (4)
- East Midlands (3)
- South West England (3)
- Wales (3)
- Eastern England (2)
- West Midlands (2)
- North East England (1)
- 10 November 2020
- Hays Specialist Recruitment - Poole, Dorset, BH15 3RS
- £30,000.00 to £55,000.00 per year
2x Integration Developer Opportunities (PHP) - eCommerce Business - Poole - Up to £55k Your new company This is truly a fantastic opportunity to join one of the most exciting businesses in the Dorset. Since their inception in 2016 they have grown exponentially...
- 13 November 2020
- eTeach UK Limited - Epsom, Surrey, KT18 7NQ
- £21,979 to £24,123 (£15,084 to £16,555 pro rata)
Are you a media or marketing graduate, with excellent technical skills, looking for a new role? Your opportunity We are seeking to recruit an outstanding and motivated Media and Marketing Officer to work as part of the Communications and Administration Team to...
- 03 November 2020
- Anglo Technical Recruitment - Leeds, LS1
- £300.00 to £330.00 per day
Our client, one of the UK's largest public sector clients are currently looking for a Senior Communications Officer to join their team on a 5 month contract with WFH paying up to £330pd inside IR35. Contract Length: until 31/03/21 Location: WFH so can be based...
- 20 November 2020
- Jobwise - Wilmslow, Cheshire, sk9 5AF
- £19 per hour
We are working in partnership with a public sector organisation during this exciting period of growth. We have a rare opportunity for a Senior Communications Officer to join the communications team looking after Media Relations on a 3 month temporary contract...
- 19 November 2020
- The Educate Group - LL13 9UG
The Educate Group are working in collaboration with two Wrexham Secondary Schools in their search for confident, ambitious Graduate Cover Supervisors who strive for excellence in all aspects of their work. We are driven by our ambition to provide world-class ...
- 19 November 2020
- The Educate Group - LL18 4BY
The Educate Group are working in collaboration with several secondary schools in the Rhyl area. We would like to hear from confident, ambitious and similar like-minded Graduates for the role of Graduate Cover Supervisor . We are driven by our ambition to ...
- 18 November 2020
- JVP Jobs - Rotherham, South Yorkshire
- £40,000 to £60,000 per year
- level dependent on experience plus generous benefits
Proposals Manager / Bids Manager Whether you’re an Estimating Engineer looking to take the next step in your career, or perhaps you are an experienced Proposals Manager seeking a new challenge, this is a superb career opportunity to lead a small team and work ...
- 19 November 2020
- Triumph Consultants Ltd - Corsham, SN13 9NR
- £550.00 per day
- max per day pay range subject to IR35 status
What's involved with this role: Interim Project Manager - PSR 1JP00026298 Pay Rate: Up to £550 per day pay range subject to IR35 status A Strategic Services Delivery Team is responsible for delivering a large and complex portfolio of communication services. ...
- 24 November 2020
- Roadchef Ltd - Cannock, ws11 9ux
- £40,000 to £45,000
Role overview Roadchef are looking to recruit a Commercial Manager to grow our Commercial Income streams. This role will be responsible and accountable for the development of market segments identified e.g. Coach and Parking sector and to grow volume and spend...
- 23 November 2020
- Perfect Channel Limited - London, UK
- £40,000 to £45,000 per year
- Pension, Employee Referral Scheme, Learning & Development Opportunities, 25 Days Holiday and an additional day off for your Birthday
JOB DESCRIPTION: Sales and Marketing Officer – 23 November 2020 About Perfect Channel Who are we? Perfect Channel is a dynamic and well-established marketplace technology company with a record of delivering innovation and efficiencies across multiple ...