7 Design jobs in Eastern EnglandShow filters
- 07 July 2020
- The Abbeyfield Society - St. Albans, Hertfordshire
- £23,724 to £25,549 per year
We are looking to recruit a Design and Communications Officer based at our Head Office in the centre of St Albans, Hertfordshire. You will join our dynamic in-house creative team to produce copy and design for both print and digital marketing output. You will ...
- 14 July 2020
- Truesilver Web Design & Marketing - Biggleswade, Bedfordshire
- £12 per hour
We are looking for flexible people to work from home on an ad-hoc basis amending HTML & CSS code for demo designs for clients. We are a very successful web design and marketing company that has been running for 17 years helping small businesses generate sales ...
- 09 July 2020
- ESSENTIAL EMPLOYMENT LTD - Watford, Hertfordshire
- £15.69 to £19.53 per hour
Communications and Engagement Officer needed in Watford Ref 5141267 Paying £15.69-19.53 per hr Responsibilities: Develop effective and comprehensive communication plans, working closely with the relevant service areas and external organisations as relevant on ...
- 26 June 2020
- Infinity Recruitment Consultancy Limited - Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire
- £24,000 to £29,000 per year, pro rata
- plus benefits
Our client based in Huntingdon is seeking a Creative Coordinator to join them on a permanent part time basis working 9am-1pm Monday to Friday. As Creative Coordinator, you will be responsible marketing plan maintenance across a portfolio of clients, client ...
- 07 July 2020
- TribePost Ltd - Norwich, NR4 6AU
- £18,000 to £22,500 per year
- £18,000 to £22,500 pa, D.O.E
Project & Marketing Manager Location: Norwich, Norfolk Salary: £18,000 to £22,500 pa, D.O.E Hours of Work : Monday to Thursday 8am-5pm & Fridays 8am to 1pm Studioworx is looking for a talented and ambitious Project & Marketing Manager to join its expanding ...
- 18 June 2020
- Spider Web Recruitment - Chelmsford, CM1 1PN
Marketing Manager (Part-Time) - W&H Marriage & Sons Ltd is a family run millers established in 1824, producing award-winning speciality and organic flours for bakeries and home bakers. We are looking for an experienced, hands-on Marketing Manager to join our ...
- 23 June 2020
- University of Hertfordshire - Hatfield, Hertfordshire
- £60,529 to £66,868 per year
Head of Business Services Enterprise and Business Development ___ FTE: 1.0fte working 37 hours per week Duration: Permanent Salary: AM1 £60,529 - £66,868 pa depending on skills and experience Location: Hatfield, University of Hertfordshire Be the driving force...