12 Designer jobs in UKShow filters
- UK (12)
- Eastern England (2)
- London (2)
- East Midlands (1)
- Northern Ireland (1)
- South East England (1)
- Wales (1)
- West Midlands (1)
- 10 February 2020
- Guys and St Thomas NHS Foundation Trust - London, SE1 9RT
- £36,481.20 - £44,044 p.a. inc. HCA (Pro rata)
An opportunity has opened to join the Guy's and St Thomas' Biomedical Research Centre as a a Patient and Public Involvement (PPI) Manager. This role is a year 1 fixed term contract to cover maternity leave. The role is part time 3 days (22.5 hours) per week. ...
- 30 January 2020
- H K FASHION LTD - LE5 Leicester
• Mapping of U.K and international influencer market. • Design and implementation of an effective influencer marketing strategy. • Interim Social Media Executive (6 months) covering all social media channels with a combined following of 1millon • Creating ...
- 30 January 2020
- BLUE DOOR PROPERTY GUARDIANS LTD - Home Based
Are you enthusiastic about Web Content and Social Media? Would like to join our growing Team for the next 3-6 months or possibly longer? We are a growing Property Guardian company providing professionals, key workers and young creatives with amazing affordable...
- 28 January 2020
- East and North Hertfordshire NHS Trust - Stevenage, SG1 4AB
- £24,214 - £30,112 pa pro rata
An exciting new role will see you join an ambitious team looking to transform income. Covering all sites within East and North Hertfordshire Hospitals’ Charity you will be responsible for creating a new Marketing and Communications strategy to raise awareness ...
- 18 February 2020
- Teesside University - Teesside
- £18,097 to £20,130 per year, pro rata
At Teesside University, we are ambitious in our goals, vision and aspirations. We challenge expectations and push the boundaries of what is possible. From transforming our campus through a £300m investment and capital development programme, to creating ...
- 17 February 2020
- Guidant Group - Hertford, Hertfordshire, SG14 1BY
- £25 per hour
- +£16 for course prep, potentially parking paid
Calligraphy and Lettering Tutors (No qualification required) Pay rate: £25 per hour plus £16 per hour for preparation to deliver workshop Expenses can be claimed back for products or material purchased for session Location: Hertford, Hertfordshire, Fore Street...
- 13 February 2020
- Roadchef Ltd - Winchester
Role overview We have an exciting opportunity to join our McDonald's team at Sutton Scotney Roadchef Motorway Service Area on the A34 near Winchester and Andover. Hourly rate of pay is £8.36 for those over 25 and £7.91 for under 25's. Full training will be ...
- 17 February 2020
- PRIME Cymru - Llandovery
- £24,788 per year, pro rata
Communications Co-ordinator The Communications Co-ordinator will have a key role in promoting our work by implementing our internal and external communications strategy. The successful candidate will write and disseminate publicity material, respond to ...
- 16 February 2020
- Creatively Enable - Solihull B91
- £12 per hour
- plus travel expenses
Would you enjoy a varied job in a small marketing business? I am a copywriter, which means I write digital marketing materials for businesses. I am blind, therefore I require visual support to do my job effectively. As a personal assistant, your role will be ...
- 07 February 2020
- BBC - UK - Northern Ireland
BBC Northern Ireland employs more than 500 staff, working across TV, Radio & Online. We produce a high standard of locally originated programme output across a range of genres, from News, Factual Documentaries and Current Affairs to Events. You will get the ...