17 Designer jobs in UKShow filters
- UK (17)
- London (4)
- South East England (4)
- Eastern England (2)
- North West England (2)
- West Midlands (2)
- East Midlands (1)
- Scotland (1)
- South West England (1)
- 12 August 2019
- Ashford Borough Council - Ashford Kent
- £31,626 to £34,164 per year, pro rata
- Salary from £31,626 pa to £34,164 pa (pro rata) part time
Graphic Design and Web Officer Part time – 2 days per week to be worked Thursday and Friday Salary from £31,626 pa to £34,164 pa (pro rata) Are you a graphic designer with marketing and web experience? Can you create innovative and eye catching visuals and ...
- 22 August 2019
- eTeach UK Limited - Lambeth, Greater London, SE1 7HT
- £15,725.47.10 to £17,994.44
Morley College London is a specialist designated adult education college located in Waterloo. Founded in 1889, we now provide learning opportunities to over 12,500 people every year, specialising in Arts, Culture and Applied Sciences. The College is a lively ...
- 15 August 2019
- Blue Arrow - Ellesmere Port, North West, CH65 9JJ
- £9.00 per hour
Are you looking for part time work? Interesting in working for a high end clothing brand? We are currently recruiting for 5 sales associates to work Saturdays & Sundays at Cheshire Oaks Designer Outlet in Ellesmere Port across the next 7 weeks. You will be ...
- 16 August 2019
- BBC - London
BBC Media Action has secured significant new funding to expand its work and provide global leadership on media development and media freedom. This post will provide leadership to further BBC Media Action’s strategies in this area and guide project delivery. ...
- 22 August 2019
- Carers Federation Ltd - Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
- £26,010.00 per year, pro rata
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Marketing Officer to join Carers Federation and play an integral part in a range of projects which span all our services. This is a new position and we are looking for an experienced Marketing Officer with previous ...
- 19 August 2019
- Portsmouth City Council - Portsmouth, Hampshire
- £34,787 to £38,813 per year, pro rata
Reference number - 2611 - 3225 Location - Portsmouth Salary - Band 10 £34,787 to 38,813 pro rata Job type/hours - Permanent, Job share - 18.5 hours per week (preferably Wednesday to Friday) Closing date - Midnight on Sunday 1st September 2019 Portsmouth City ...
- 09 August 2019
- Hays Specialist Recruitment - London, London, SW1H 9EX
- £30,000.00 to £33,000.00 per year
This role is responsible for designing, planning and running recruitment campaigns to select judicial office holders up to and including the High Court in England and Wales. We have a statutory duty to select solely on merit, while keeping our selection ...
- 31 July 2019
- Access Garage Doors Ltd - RH10 9PR
- £20,800 to £24,960 per year, pro rata
PT Digital Marketing Assistant Based in Crawley, West Sussex Salary: £20,800 - £24,960 pro rata, dependent on experience Successful Garage Door installation company seeks an experienced Digital Marketing Assistant for a challenging, hands on role. This is a ...
- 13 August 2019
- Birmingham Contemporary Music Group - Birmingham, West Midlands
- £25,000 per year, pro rata
- In the region of £25,000 pro rata (£15,000 actual annual gross salary)
BCMG seeks a Marketing and Communications Manager to grow BCMG’s live and digital audiences for the Group’s work at a regional, national and international level. The successful candidate will lead campaigns for BCMG’s own-promoted concerts in the UK, and will ...
- 12 August 2019
- Work Relief Limited - Guildford, Surrey
- £22,000 per year, pro rata
WR Fundraising Recruitment is delighted to be working with a local charity specialising in vocational training for those impacted by mental health issues. We are looking for a Part Time Marketing & Social Media Assistant to join a small team and assist with ...