20 Designer jobs in Yorkshire And The Humber
- Yorkshire And The Humber (20)
- West Yorkshire (9)
- North Yorkshire (7)
- South Yorkshire (3)
- North Lincolnshire (1)
- 07 November 2019
- Lebus Upholstery - DN16 3RN
Working within the Design Department, the main duties are: Main Duties: 1. To be part of the Design Department, helping to ensure the smooth running of the department. 2. To assist with new product information manuals and any other information needed by our ...
- 30 October 2019
- Yorkshire Building Society - Leeds, Yorkshire, LS1 8EQ
- £25,000 to £40,000 per year
- Up to £40,000 + Bonus & Benefits (D1-Marketing)
As our next Front-End Developer - Internally known as Web Designer - Developer you’ll design & code usable and accessible websites to web development standards using complex scripting technologies. You’ll join a likeminded team in our Leeds based Digital ...
- 08 November 2019
- North Lancs Training Group Ltd - Knaresborough, North Yorkshire
Craven and Co Ltd based in Knaresborough, North Yorkshire is looking to recruit an Apprentice Administration Assistant; The main job role will be: • General administration duties including customer service • Taking inbound calls • Help move forward the company...
- 05 November 2019
- Yorkshire Ambulance Service NHS Trust - Wakefield, WF2 0XQ
- £24,214 to £30,112 per Annum
At Yorkshire Ambulance Service (YAS) we aspire to deliver world class care to the communities we serve, and are the commissioned provider for NHS 111 Call Centre services across the Yorkshire, Humber and Northern Lincolnshire regions. In line with our ambition...
- 06 November 2019
- Search Consultancy LTD - Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS15 9JA
- £20,000 to £23,000.00 per year
- pension + free onsite parking + Bonus
Secretarial Administrator LS15 - IMMEDIATE START £20,000 - £23,000 Are you looking to make a move into a secretarial role? Would you love to be part of an Architectural team? Are you highly organised and enjoy working in a fast paced environment? This is an ...
- 01 November 2019
- HQ Personnel - Wetherby, West Yorkshire
- £19,000 to £19,000 per year
An opportunity has arisen to join one of growing clients in the Wetherby area as an Order Processor. The purpose of this role is to collect and evaluate all customer orders whilst ensuring an accurate understanding and interpretation of customer requirements ...
- 11 November 2019
- Jennyruth Workshops - Ripon, North Yorkshire
- £19,220 per year, pro rata
Job Title: Administrator (Maternity Cover) Hours: 30 hours per week Salary: £19,220 per annum pro rata Based at: Jennyruth Workshops, Unit 5, Red House Farm, Bridge Hewick, Ripon, HG4 5AY Jennyruth Workshops (JRW) is a productive workshop providing a placement...
- 07 November 2019
- Vacancy Filler - York College, YO23 2BB
- £13.20 per hour
- 13.2 - 13.2
Part Time Variable Hours Assessor – Digital Technologies £13.20 per hour inclusive of holiday pay plus benefits About the College The top general FE College in Yorkshire, we are an ‘Outstanding’ College (Ofsted, 2014), and are one of the largest ...
- 07 November 2019
- CPM United Kingdom Limited - Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS2 7EY
- £25,000 to £31,000 per year
- plus Company bonus scheme in operation
Great with data and looking for an exciting career move? CPM are looking for a Senior Data Analyst based in Leeds. £25-£31k depending on experience. If you have the ability to use data to provide true commercial insight, then please apply today to be ...
- 31 October 2019
- Barchester Health Care - Northallerton, Yorkshire, DL7 8UE
£8.21 per hour Number of hours 15.00 ABOUT THE ROLE As an Admin Assistant at a Barchester care home, you’ll carry out a range of responsibilities to help us deliver the quality care and support our residents deserve. In this varied role, we’ll need you to ...