110 Design jobs in UK
with Disability Confident employers
- UK (110)
- South West England (26)
- North West England (14)
- London (13)
- North East England (12)
- South East England (11)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (11)
- East Midlands (8)
- West Midlands (8)
- Scotland (4)
- Eastern England (2)
- 25 May 2022
- Woodchurch High School - Wirral, Cheshire
- £18,014.04 to £19,117.24 per year, pro rata
We are seeking to appoint an Inclusion Administrator to join our dedicated admin team at Woodchurch High School. Woodchurch High School is an exciting place to work. It is a successful and oversubscribed 11 – 16 co-educational comprehensive. We enjoy state of ...
- 13 May 2022
- Education Development Trust - Gateshead, Tyne & Wear
- £26,208 per year
We are currently recruiting a Creative Artworker Location: Team Valley (reporting into Sheffield or Gateshead regional office) Benefits: We pride ourselves on creating an environment that supports a healthy work life balance for all our staff. We have a ...
- 12 May 2022
- 2Excel Aviation Limited - Doncaster Finningley Airport, Doncaster
- £22,000 to £25,000 per year
Procurement and Administration Inspector x 2 New Roles Doncaster, FT Permanent – Mon-Fri Up to £25K DOE 2Excel Aviation Ltd specialises in doing difficult things well and is an industry leader in supplying innovative solutions to complex aviation challenges. ...
- 25 May 2022
- Hiredonline - B90 2DQ
Job Title : Office Administrator Location : Solihull Salary : £18,500 The Role Are you looking to develop your office and administration skills? This is an opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to assist the office manager in the day to day running of the...
- 12 May 2022
- Social Work England - Sheffield, South Yorkshire
- £28,917 to £30,983 per year
- £28,917 per year, rising to £30,983 per year after successful completion of a 6-month probationary period.
The Role The internal quality assurance and stakeholder experience team sits within our people and business support directorate. The team has a varied and rewarding remit which includes developing and implementing quality standards and frameworks, providing ...
- 20 May 2022
- Northumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Wallsend, NE28 9NZ
- £24,907 - £30,615 per annum
Applications are invited for the post of Application Trainer in to a busy Digital Services department responsible for the technical support of over 18,000 NHS employees. The IT Training Team has a rare opportunity to join a well established team to deliver ...
- 16 May 2022
- RecruitME - Grantham, Lincolnshire
- £22,000 to £24,000 per year
Grantham, Full-time, Permanent £22,000 to £24,000 D.o.E My client is a successful and well-respected Grantham based organisation, who work nationwide and is seeking to add a skilled Admin Assistant to their team. They are looking for an Admin Assistant to ...
- 26 May 2022
- Nelson and Colne College - Accrington, Lancashire
- Up to £41,534 per annum depending on experience
Learning and Organisation Development Manager Salary: Up to £41,534 per annum depending on experience Hours: 37 per week Site: Accrington & Rossendale College Closing Date: Midnight – Thursday 9th June 2022 Interview Date: TBC ‘Would you like to be part of a ...
- 17 May 2022
- University Hospitals Bristol and Weston NHS Foundation Trust - Bristol, BS2 8HW
- £22,549 - £24,882 pa pro rata
To provide secretarial and administrative support, managing own workload and acting independently, to the Consultant Radiologists and Radiology Management Team with the aim of maintaining an efficient standard of service with a high level of confidentiality, ...
- 20 May 2022
- NHS Education for Scotland - Scotland, UK
- £33,072 to £40,736 per year
Flexible Location: NES is a remote friendly employer supporting office, remote and hybrid working. We’re happy to talk about how you want to work. Who We Are NHS Education for Scotland (NES) is the national health board with statutory responsibilities to ...