5 Social care jobs in East MidlandsShow filters
- 08 July 2020
- Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Nottingham, NG5 3AG
- £19,737 - £21,142 per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Healthcare Assistant to work within our Healthcare Department. HMP Nottingham is a community prison for approximately 1060 men offering integrated healthcare for physical health, mental health and substance misuse. The ...
- 12 June 2020
- Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Newark, NG24 1RG
- £18,005 - £19,337 per annum
Health Day Services Band 2 Health Care Assistant Newark The Intellectual Disabilities Service, provides specialist NHS Day Services to people for whom mainstream services cannot meet their demands. We are seeking a Healthcare Assistant to join our established ...
- 02 July 2020
- Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Worksop Nottighamshire, S81 0BD
- £18,005 - £19,337 per annum (pro rata for part-time)
Bank Health Assistant/Driver We are currently recruiting for Health Assistants/Drivers to join our flexible working resource working with the Out of Hours team based at Bassetlaw Hospital. The role will include patient contact, supporting our team of Advanced ...
- 22 June 2020
- University of Northampton - Northampton, Northamptonshire
- £19,612 to £21,814 per year, pro rata
bout The Job Interview Date: 22 July 2020 We are looking for a highly motivated, confident and organised individual to join the Faculty administration team to support the Psychology Subject area. As part of the Psychology and wider team, the post holder is ...
- 07 July 2020
- Blaby District Council - LE19 2EP
- £25,801 to £31,371 per year
Technical Officer - Lightbulb Team Scale 5 (£25,801 to £31,371) per annum Full time, permanent, 37 hours per week (flexible) Based at Blaby District Council, however, flexibility may be required to work from other County locations. Lightbulb is a partnership ...