113 Designer jobs in UK
with Disability Confident employers
- UK (113)
- South East England (28)
- London (22)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (10)
- Scotland (9)
- South West England (9)
- Eastern England (6)
- North East England (6)
- West Midlands (6)
- East Midlands (4)
- North West England (4)
- 20 January 2021
- BBC - BBC Elstree, WD6 1JG
With over 350 hours of in-house output a year, BBC Scripted Production makes some of the most original, diverse and highly acclaimed television. These range from continuing drama such as River City, EastEnders, Holby City, Casualty, Pobol y Cwm and Doctors and...
- 18 January 2021
- Keele University - ST5 5BG
- £33,797 per year, pro rata
- Grade 7 Starting salary £33,797 (pro rata, 6 month fixed term post)
Keele University is renowned for its exciting approach to higher education, innovative research, beautiful campus, strong community spirit and excellent student experience. With a turnover in excess of £170 million, over 10,000 students and a total staff of ...
- 25 January 2021
- Mott MacDonald - Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, NE1 4SN
One of the largest employee-owned companies in the world, Mott MacDonald is a multisector consultancy providing engineering, management, and development services on projects in 150 countries. With over 16,000 of the best people working on a diverse range of ...
- 06 January 2021
- Mott MacDonald - Croydon, London, CR0 2EE
We are looking to recruit a Project Manager/ Senior Project Manager to join our Croydon Bridges team and support a growing workload of exciting bridge projects located in UK and around the world. Our focus is on the use of our skills to deliver innovative and ...
- 15 January 2021
- GLASGOW CITY COUNCIL AND ARMS LENGTH ORGANISATION - Glasgow East, G40 3AP
- £44,161.30 to £51,261.07 per year
Job Description You will lead a team and be responsible for the design, installation and maintenance of all traffic management systems, including traffic signals, variable message Signs and Urban Traffic Control system. You must have knowledge of traffic ...
- 27 January 2021
- Maidstone Borough Council - Maidstone, Kent
- £23,505 to £28,715 per year
- Council Benefits: career average pension scheme, professional fee payment, flexible working (including opportunities for home working and job share), employee benefits package and generous leave entitlement.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Transformation and Digital Services Team at Maidstone Borough Council. We make things better by building modern, accessible, and adaptable services that are simple to use and meets the expectations of our residents ...
- 11 January 2021
- NHS England - Leeds/London, LS2 7UE
- £38,890 - £44,503 per annum
This role in NHS England’s Clinical Policy Unit represents an exciting opportunity to be part of a dynamic team at the cutting edge of national clinical policy development in the NHS, working to improve outcomes for the people of England. The Clinical Policy ...
- 14 January 2021
- Rutland County Council - Oakham
- £30,451 to £32,234 per year
Are you looking for a new challenge for 2021? Are you passionate about designing and developing services to improve outcomes for people and communities in Rutland? We are looking for a Senior Commissioning Officer to join our busy team. About you…… • You have ...
- 18 January 2021
- University of Southampton - Southampton, Hampshire
- £38,694 to £49,036 per year
Clinical Research Fellow Cancer Sciences Location: Southampton General Hospital Salary: £38,694 to £49,036 Full Time Fixed Term (12 Months) Closing Date: Monday 15 February 2021 Reference: 1328021CM Salary: £34,466- £49,044 pa (for those who were ST3 or above ...
- 14 January 2021
- Edinburgh Napier University - Edinburgh, Scotland
- £64,603 to £73,630 per year
Professor of Creative and Interactive Computing - Permanent - Full Time Build your professorial career in the School of Computing at Edinburgh Napier University We are seeking to appoint a Professor in the area of Creative and Interactive Computing to join the...