5 Industrial design jobs in UKShow filters
- Full time (5)
- 05 January 2020
- LUNA ROSSA PRODUCTIONS LTD - Northampton, Northamptonshire
- £30,000 per year
Role: Understands the specific requirements for creating costumes for the cruise ship industry. Researches, designs and communicates high-quality costume concepts to management. Researches, designs and presents high-quality costume sketches. Drafts and cuts ...
- 24 January 2020
- Government Recruitment Service - Manchester, Greater Manchester
- £36,065 to £39,779 per year, pro rata
At DfE Digital, we want to deliver quickly and prove we add value, but we want to do so in a way that's sustainable and inclusive. We're creating a great place to work by offering: • An environment with flexible working options including flexi-time with no ...
- 31 December 2019
- Creative Personnel Ltd - London, London, EC3N 1JL
- £30,000 to £48,000 per year
Everyone loves great concerts, festivals or theatre production especially when they provide you with a fantastic visual experience. This company is behind a lot of those experiences contributing its extensive lighting and staging solutions, helping to create ...
- 28 January 2020
- Plymouth University - Plymouth, South West England
- £34,804 to £49,553 per year
The School of Engineering, Computing and Mathematics offers a wide range of degree programmes related to Technology in the areas of Robotics, Electronics, Computer Science and Mathematics. Providing a stimulating teaching and research environment with strong ...
- 03 January 2020
- Manchester Metropolitan University - Manchester, Greater Manchester
Manchester Metropolitan University has been a pioneer in modern education since its origins in 1824. Manchester Metropolitan sits in the top 200 young universities in the world, with 85% of its research rated as ‘world-leading’. The University is proud to have...