31 Other/General Jobs in Eastern England
with Disability Confident employersShow filters
- 17 January 2023
- City College Norwich - Easton, Norwich
- £24,872 to £26,544 per year
Extra-Curricular Sport Manager 37 hours per week, Fixed term for 18 months £24,872 - £26,544 per annum This is a fantastic opportunity to make a real difference to the student’s college life experience, by creating, managing and delivering an engaging sports ...
- 13 January 2023
- NELFT NHS Foundation Trust - Harold Hill Romford Essex, RM39SU
- £23,949 - £26,282 Per Annum
Exciting new opportunities We are now recruiting two care navigators at Band 4 with an interest and experience in diabetes. We are looking for staff who are passionate about the care they give to patients and who want to make a real difference in this area. ...
- 12 January 2023
- Broxbourne Borough Council - EN8 9XQ
- Trainee Internal Auditor/Apprentice- salary up to £18,278 p.a. & Assistant Internal Auditor – salary up to £20,702 p.a.
Trainee Internal Auditor Apprentice/Assistant Internal Auditor Trainee Internal Auditor/Apprentice- salary up to £18,278 p.a. (NMW – according to age) Ref: APP Assistant Internal Auditor – salary up to £20,702 p.a. Ref: AID Initial one year to 18 month ...
- 11 January 2023
- Hertfordshire County Council - Stevenage, Hertfordshire
- £30,151 to £32,909 per year
Job Title: Supported Internship Project Officer Location: Stevenage - working across Hertfordshire Starting Salary: £30,151 with the opportunity to progress to a maximum of £32,909 pa Hours: 37 per week Contract: Fixed-Term - Until March 2025 Diversity: We are...
- 09 January 2023
- NELFT NHS Foundation Trust - Barking, IG11 7RS
- £21,730 - £23,177 p.a. plus HCAS (pro rata for part time)
Do you want to be part of an innovative, dynamic organisation that is committed to delivering the best care by the best people? We are looking to appoint people who are as passionate about high quality care as we are An exciting opportunity has arisen for band...
- 06 January 2023
- Kew Green Hotels - CO6 3QL
- £13,104 per year
- Competitive Salary + unique perks + free gym membership
You will be part of a small, outstanding team that offers those at Assistant or Coordinator level to take that next step into a Supervisory role without having to jump through hurdles. Unless hurdle jumping is your thing, and as a Leisure Club Supervisor we ...
- 06 January 2023
- Construction Industry Training Board - King's Lynn, Norfolk
- £22,247 to £28,707 per year, pro rata
Job Title: Course Bookers Sales Negotiator Location: CITB Office - Grade: G Salary Range: £22,247 - £28,707 Role Purpose: To increase the National Construction College income/occupancy through improved service cross selling and up selling at every opportunity...
- 05 January 2023
- Service Care Solutions - Stevenage, Hertfordshire, SG1 2AD
- £18 to £20.07 per hour
Probation Service Officer Overview The job holder will undertake the full range of work with offenders before and after sentence. This will include assessment, sentence implementation, offender management and producing reports. LOCATION: Brent, London HOURS: ...
- 04 January 2023
- Nuffield Health - Letchworth Garden City, Hertfordshire, SG6 3NP
- £17.32 per hour
Swim Teacher Letchworth | Pool | Bank | Part Time Up to £17.32 depending on experience 0 Hours Working on the bank means you are not contracted to a set number of hours per week but instead work on an ad-hoc basis to suit the needs of the business and your ...
- 04 January 2023
- Nuffield Health - Norwich, Norfolk, NR3 1TS
- £10.04 per hour
Lifeguard Norwich | Pool | Bank | Part Time £10.04 per hour 0 Hours Working on the bank means you are not contracted to a set number of hours per week but instead work on an ad-hoc basis to suit the needs of the business and your availability. At Nuffield ...