2 Designer jobs in West Midlands
with Disability Confident employers
- 04 January 2021
- The Birmingham Organising Committee for the 2022 Commonwealth Games Ltd - Birmingham, West Midlands, B1 2JB
- £60,000 to £70,000 per year
An exciting and business critical opportunity has arisen at the Birmingham 2022, who are looking for an Integrated Planning Manager to lead on C3 at this time: This role offers the successful applicant the opportunity to support a new and innovative way in ...
- 12 January 2021
- Keele University - ST5 5BG
- £33,797 per year, pro rata
- Grade 7, Fixed Term, Starting salary £33,797
Grade 7, Fixed Term, Starting salary £33,797 Keele University is renowned for its exciting approach to higher education, innovative research, beautiful campus, strong community spirit and excellent student experience. With a turnover in excess of £170 million...