321 Design jobs in South East EnglandShow filters
- South East England (321)
- Hampshire (70)
- Kent (48)
- Surrey (42)
- Oxfordshire (37)
- East Sussex (34)
- Berkshire (29)
- Buckinghamshire (25)
- West Sussex (24)
- Windsor & Maidenhead (5)
- Isle Of Wight (3)
- 26 November 2020
- NHS Jobs - Thame Annex East Street Thame, Thame ACHT, OX9 3JT
- £31,365 - £37,890 pa
The Marlow Adult Community Health Care Team (ACHT) is delighted to announce a Band 6 Community Nurse /Case Manager Secondment position. The ACHT reflects an integrated approach that has been designed in response to the changing needs of the local population, ...
- 27 November 2020
- NHS Jobs - Royal Sussex County Hospital, Brighton, BN2 5JJ
- £45,753 - £51,668 per annum
The Trust is implementing a major (c. £486m) rebuild of its Royal Sussex County Hospital campus in Brighton – the ‘3Ts’ (teaching, trauma, tertiary care) strategy in 3 stages. This will involves a number of regional specialties – the Sussex Cancer Centre, the ...
- 26 November 2020
- NHS Jobs - Guildford, Surrey, GU2 7XX
- £40,681 to £46,294 pa incl HCAS
Are you an experienced and motivated Band 6 Paediatric Nurse who is motivated to expand your skills and knowledge, are you ready for the Band 7 Senior Sister/Charge Nurse? Are you passionate about providing the best care to children and their families? If so ...
- 28 October 2020
- eTeach UK Limited - Ascot, Berkshire, SL5 7DZ
The Role St George’s is seeking to appoint a full-time term time with pre and post term overlap days (37 weeks) School Nurse to provide a clinically effective, high-quality service of nursing care and pastoral support. within NMC guidelines to pupils. St ...
- 11 November 2020
- Sussex Community NHS Foundation Trust - Lewes, Havens and High Weald, BN7 1PE
Are you currently an experienced Band 5 Nurse looking to develop your clinical and operational skills, and thinking about a Band 6 role within a Community Nursing team? Or are you an existing Band 6 Nurse looking for new challenges? An exciting secondment/...
- 11 November 2020
- Sussex Community NHS Foundation Trust - Horsham, RH12 2DR
- £38,890 - £44,503 pa
Are you looking for a new challenge, and a chance to expand your knowledge and skills? We are currently looking for an experienced Nurse or Allied Health Professional to be the Operational Team Lead for our Horsham Primary Care Network (PCN) team based at ...
- 09 November 2020
- Hampshire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - Basingstoke, RG24 9NA
- £30,401 - £37,267 Per Annum
An opportunity has arisen within the Neonatal Unit for a Senior Neonatal Nurse to join our team. This is a one year fixed term contract to cover maternity leave. The neonatal unit is designated as a local neonatal unit, we have 14 cots, 2 intensive care, 3 ...
- 14 November 2020
- NHS Jobs - Southampton, SO14 3DT
- £21,892 to £24,157 pa, based on full time hours
Southern Health NHS Foundation Trust In partnership with Southampton City Council & Hampshire County Council We have an exciting opportunity for a Case Worker to join our team in Southampton Central Community Mental Health Team based at College Keep. As a team...
- 06 November 2020
- Qualitcare24-7 Ltd - Portsmouth, Hampshire
- £19,000 to £20,000 per year
The role is both office and community based. THE BENEFITS WE OFFER: - Weekly payment; - Company car is provided or if you use your own vehicle we pay mileage (terms & conditions apply) - Great referral scheme (for more information visit our website www....
- 04 November 2020
- RMBICC - BN3 4GR
- £9.34 per hour
- (reviewed annually) pension, hospital plan, emergency dental cover, confidential external counselling services, discounts at retail outlets and days out, and reduced gym membership
· 39 hours per week · £9.34 per hour (reviewed annually) pension, hospital plan, emergency dental cover, confidential external counselling services, discounts at retail outlets and days out, and reduced gym membership · 28 days holiday per annum (inclusive of ...