139 Design jobs in UKShow filters
- UK (139)
- London (29)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (21)
- North West England (20)
- Eastern England (17)
- South East England (17)
- South West England (11)
- West Midlands (9)
- East Midlands (5)
- North East England (4)
- Wales (3)
- 18 June 2021
- Barts Health NHS Trust - London, E1 1FR
- £29,888 - £36,738 per annum inc
Are you a Nurse with a desire to work in clinical trials, but have limited trial experience? If so, this could be the role for you; providing you with training and experience to build your career in Clinical Trials. The Junior Research Nurse is an exciting new...
- 01 June 2021
- Buckinghamshire Healthcare Trust - Aylesbury, HP21 8AL
- £38,890 - £44,503 pa
An new, innovative and exciting opportunity has arisen for an Occupational Therapist on a 12 month fixed term contract to be responsible for treating people with a Long Covid diagnosis with a Personalised Care approach after they have attended an assessment ...
- 11 June 2021
- Chelsea and Westminster Hospital NHS Foundation Trust - London, SW10 9NH
- £45,780 - £51,393 Per annum pro rata Incl. HCAS
Senior Nurse- (Senior Clinical Support Lead Mass Vaccination Pop-Ups) Band 7 – this post is Fixed term for 6 months The shift pattern will be 7.5 hour a day, 5 days per week including weekends and will be supported by a band 6 Clinical Support lead We are ...
- 14 June 2021
- West London Mental Health Trust - London, UB2 4SA
- £45,753 - £51,668 pa plus HCAS
This is a new role and from an MHST perspective offers the opportunity of working alongside project leaders and other key stakeholders within the borough to develop and implement, with a small, dedicated team, a wide range of interventions and projects with ...
- 11 June 2021
- Southend University Hospital NHS Trust - Westcliff-on-Sea, SS0 0RY
- £45,753 Per Annum
The Mid and South Essex NHS Foundation Trust (MSEFT) is operating within a rapidly changing, challenging but very exciting time of whole system reformation. Over the next few years, through working together and in partnership with the other sites comprising ...
- 25 May 2021
- Homerton University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust - London, E9 6SR
- £32,478 - £51,069 £31,841 - £50,068 per annum pro-rata
A Vacancy at Homerton University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust. HomertonUniversity HospitalNHS Foundation Trust Perioperative Fellow The Homerton is an innovative and friendly Foundation Trust providing a wide range of services to the local community of ...
- 10 June 2021
- The Hillingdon Hospital - Uxbridge, UB8 3NN
- £36,070 - £42,712 per annum incl HCAA
A Vacancy at The Hillingdon Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust. Practice Educator Internationally Educated Nurses (OSCE nurses) Nurse Education - Corporate Nursing We are seeking one highly motivated Band 6 nurse to join our friendly and professional team under a ...
- 02 June 2021
- Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - Oxford, OX3 9DU
- £19,737 - £21,142 Per annum, Pro rata
Trauma Therapy Assistant –maternity cover (1 year fixed term contract) The Oxford Major Trauma Centre (MTC) is located within the John Radcliffe Hospital. It is the hub for a network of surrounding hospitals designated as Trauma Units, across the Thames Valley...
- 28 May 2021
- ESHT - Eastbourne, BN229QJ
- £31,365 - £37,890 per annum, pro rata
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a band 6 Registered Nurse to be involved in the delivery of our newly established Sussex Post Covid Assessment Service. This is a rewarding and challenging post in a new service which has beencommissioned to assess, ...
- 17 June 2021
- Sussex Community NHS Foundation Trust - Crawley, RH106TE
- £31,365-£37,890 pa (pro rata)
Community Sister/Charge Nurse/District Nurse - 37.5 hours per week Are you currently an experienced Band 5 Nurse looking to develop your clinical and operational skills, and thinking about a Band 6 role within a Community Nursing team? Or are you an existing ...