7 Social care jobs in NottinghamshireShow filters
- Permanent (7)
- 02 October 2020
- Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Retford, DN22 7XF
- £24,907 - £30,615 per annum (pro rata)
An opportunity has arisen for a Band 5 Podiatrist to work within the Community Podiatry Bassetlaw Team, based primarily at Retford Hospital. Part time, permanent hours are available , up to 18.75 hours per week. The Community Podiatry service provides foot ...
- 21 October 2020
- Penderels Trust - Edwalton, Nottingham
- £8.72 per hour
- £9.60 sundays
Interested in working in social care? Please read on to see how you can make a difference About the Employer: An active 47 year old tetraplegic man who is involved in wheelchair racing, hand cycling and fitness. This occasionally will involve some travel ...
- 20 October 2020
- My Care - Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
Job Description Job Description - Care Assistant To ensure that at all times, in conjunction with the other staff, that mental, social, emotional and physical well being of the residents is maintained. 1/ Assist Residents where necessary with personal and ...
- 23 October 2020
- Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trusts - Nottingham, NG7 2TU
- £53,168 - £62,001 per annum (pro rata)
Medicines Safety Lead Pharmacist Medicines Safety is a national priority and a key workstream for the EMAHSN Network. This role will lead on the delivery of the growing range of medicine safety focussed programmes, as well as providing specialist medicine ...
- 20 October 2020
- East Midlands Homecare Ltd - Long Eaton, Nottingham
- £9.00 to £9.50 per hour
- Plus generous travel allowance
• Various part time positions available - please see our website • Full training and support for new starters • Train towards the Care Certificate & Level 2 diploma • Full out of hours support • In house career progression opportunities • Regular update ...
- 26 October 2020
- Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Nottingham, NG6 9DR
- £21,892 - £24,157 per annum pro rata
Speech & Language Therapy Assistant Based at Orion Unit Highbury Hospital Permanent post, Band 4, 3 days per week The Intellectual Disabilities Service, Integrated Specialist Services provides specialist NHS services to people for whom mainstream services ...
- 14 October 2020
- East Midlands Shared Services - Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG2 3NG
- £43,857 per year
We are looking for an experienced and innovative Team Manager to join our Short Breaks Service on a permanent basis, to work 18.5 hours per week as part of a job share arrangement. The starting salary is £43,857 (Level One) rising to £45,859 (Level Two) on the...