117 Design jobs in South East England
with Disability Confident employersShow filters
- South East England (117)
- Kent (53)
- Berkshire (19)
- Oxfordshire (13)
- East Sussex (8)
- Surrey (8)
- Buckinghamshire (6)
- West Berkshire (3)
- Windsor & Maidenhead (3)
- Hampshire (2)
- West Sussex (2)
- 02 August 2022
- Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust - Frimley, GU16 7UJ
- £84,559 - £114,003 Per annum
Our Medicine for Older People department is looking for an enthusiastic and innovative professional to join a growing team of nine Geriatricians within a strong Division of Medicine. The vision for this new post is to creatively expand our Medicine for Older ...
- 13 July 2022
- South East Coast Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust - Chertsey, KT16 0PJ
- £21,396 - £26,127 per annum
• Based at our Make Ready centre at Chertsey • Band 3 – £20,330 - £26,127 pa plus unsocial hours in line with Agenda for change, Section 2 • 37.5 hours per week on a rotating shift pattern • If you are a current SECAmb employee, by applying for this position, ...
- 13 July 2022
- Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust - Slough, SL2 4HL
- £26,938 - £33,111 pa inc HCAS
Keen to join an established, dynamic dietetic team and develop your knowledge and career in Dietetics? Frimley Health Foundation Trust has some exciting vacancies for Band 5 Dietitians to join our acute teams. We are looking for 2 roles to be filled, one fixed...
- 04 August 2022
- Oxleas NHS Foundation Trust - Dartford, Kent,, DA2 7AF
- £52,093 - £58,186 pa inc
An exciting opportunity has risen within the Forensic Directorate. For a Secondment/ fixed term post of a Modern Matron (Band 8 A) for 1 year. The post will be key in supporting the head of nursing to ensure high quality care within inpatient services. The ...
- 02 August 2022
- Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - Oxford, OX3 9DU
- £32,306 - £39,027 per annum
The award-winning John Radcliffe Hospital (JR) provides Oxfordshire's main Accident and Emergency site, offering acute medical and surgical services including trauma, intensive care, and cardiothoracic services. OUH is excited to announce the expansion of its ...
- 27 July 2022
- Prior's Court - Thatcham, West Berkshire
- £24,000 to £28,000 per year
Job Description Following a restructure within our Learning & Development Team we are excited to be recruiting for a Part Time (30 hours) Deputy Learning & Development Manager. You will report and be fully supported by the Learning & Development Centre Manager...
- 15 July 2022
- CNWL NHS Foundation Trust - Milton Keynes, MK6 5NG
- £47,126 - £53,219 p.a (exclusive of HCAS)
A Vacancy at Central and North West London NHS Foundation Trust. • To support the redesign and transformation of primary and community mental health care to deliver a new service paradigm in line with NHSE community mental health transformation • To undertake ...
- 18 July 2022
- Hampshire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - Basingstoke, RG24 9NA
- £20,330 - £21,777 pa
The Department is looking to recruit a highly motivated Health Records Team Leader to work as part of a team of clerks, team leaders and supervisors that retrieve notes from the records library, prepare them for outpatient clinics or in-patient admissions and ...
- 08 August 2022
- Oxleas NHS Foundation Trust - Eastchurch, ME12 4AX
- £24,549 - £26,882 pa inc
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an assistant psychologist with an interest in personality disorder and/or complex care to take a role within the PIPE service at HMP Swaleside. The post will be hosted by Oxleas NHS Foundation Trust as part of the LPP. ...
- 11 July 2022
- The Salvation Army - CT19 5NL
- £24,994 per year
Location: Folkestone Salvation Army, Folkestone, CT19 5NL Working hours: 35 hours per week - flexibility required Details: Monday to Friday, including occassional evening and weekend work in line with community need Contract: Permanent position Interview date...