5 Designer jobs in Eastern England
with Disability Confident employersShow filters
- 16 November 2020
- East London NHS Foundation Trust - Leighton Road Surgery 1 Leighton Road LeightonBuzz, LU7 1LB
- £38,890 - £44,503 pa
Looking for a New Challenge? Want to make a difference? Emergency Care Practitioner / Paramedic - Full time / Part time / Job Share considered Leighton Road Surgery is a large, friendly, dynamic, training practice with a patient list of 21,000. As part of ELFT...
- 25 November 2020
- East London NHS Foundation Trust - DUNSTABLE, LU5 4TP
- £38,890 - £44,503 per annum
The Bedfordshire and Luton Adult Community Eating Disorders Service is growing and is looking for a band 7 eating disorders professional to deliver FREED (First Episode Rapid Early Intervention for Eating Disorders – (internet search “freed from ed” for more ...
- 26 November 2020
- Barking Havering and Redbridge University Hospitals NHS Trust - Romford, RM7 0AG
- £82,096 - £110,683 per annum
Consultant Gastroenterologist Barking Havering & Redbridge University Hospitals NHS Trust is looking for 2 Consultant Gastroenterologists to join the newly formed Digestive Diseases Centre (DDC) within the Division of Surgery. The DDC has the ambition of ...
- 23 November 2020
- NELFT NHS Foundation Trust - Chadwell Heath, RM6 4XH
- £82,096 - £110,683 per annum Plus London Weighting
The children's service aims to provide a high quality, effective, community orientated service where primary, secondary and acute care are combined through a focus on each child's needs. The service works closely with general practitioners and primary care ...
- 25 November 2020
- Sanctuary Group - Bury St Edmunds, IP32 7ER
One of the UK’s leading providers of housing, care and community services, Sanctuary Group employs around 13,000 people and manages more than 100,000 units of accommodation throughout England and Scotland, including general rented, retirement living, supported...