95 Healthcare jobs in UK
- UK (95)
- South East England (19)
- North West England (18)
- Eastern England (12)
- East Midlands (10)
- South West England (10)
- West Midlands (9)
- Yorkshire And The Humber (6)
- North East England (4)
- London (3)
- Wales (3)
- 13 October 2021
- Wrightington, Wigan & Leigh NHS Foundation Trust - Wigan, WN3 5BA
- pa, pro rata
A Vacancy at Wrightington, Wigan and Leigh Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust. We have an exciting opportunity for a Health Care/Administrative Assistant to join our large multidisciplinary team. You need to be forward thinking, reliable and have a ...
- 08 October 2021
- Buckinghamshire Healthcare Trust - Amersham, HP7 0JD
- £18,546 - £21,777 pa (pro rata for part time)
Vacancies exist for part time Phlebotomists to join a team of dedicated carers to take blood from patients in a busy friendly environment. This role is based at Amersham Hospital but you may be required to work on other sites with prior notice. The hours for ...
- 29 September 2021
- Berkshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Thatcham, RG18 3AS
- £43,019 - £64,529 per annum, pro rata
Band A - Dental Officer, fixed term until 31stDecember 2022 to cover maternity leave. Base – West Berkshire Community Hospital. Part time – 30 hours per week.Monday – Thursday. Salary £43,019 - £64,529pro-rata depending on experience. This is an opportunity to...
- 30 September 2021
- Walsall Healthcare NHS Trust - Walsall, WS2 9PS
- £21,892 - £24,157 Per annum
We are looking for enthusiastic and motivated individuals to join our successful team as a Cancer Care Navigators (Trackers) to support the implementation of faster Cancer Diagnosis Standards. The 2 full time roles are for a fixed term of 12 months to support ...
- 07 October 2021
- IMPERIAL COLLEGE HEALTHCARE NHS TRUST - London, W2 1NY
- £84,559 to £114,003 per annum pro rata
West London Children’s Healthcare We are recruiting for a Medical Director for Children and Young People Ref- 290-COND635 4 PAs, Fixed Term appointment Over half a million children across North West London rely on our services for their health care. We are ...
- 20 September 2021
- IMPERIAL COLLEGE HEALTHCARE NHS TRUST - London, W12 0HS
- £33,592 - £40,267 Annex U pa inc
Band 7 Sonographer Annex U Trainee post until 01/10/2022 An exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated individual to train part-time 4 days (0.8wte) as a Trainee Sonographer in the Maternity Ultrasound department at Imperial College Hospital Trust...
- 04 October 2021
- Dorset HealthCare University NHS Foundation Trust - Home Working, BH17 0RB
- £22,549 - £24,882 p.a., pro rata for part time
The Dorset Post Covid Syndrome Assessment Service Would you like to be part of a brand new service created to support people with ongoing symptoms of Covid 19? Dorset Health Care has been commissioned to develop a Multi-Disciplinary service working with staff ...
- 15 October 2021
- Buckinghamshire Healthcare Trust - High Wycombe, HP11 2TT
- £32,306 - £39,027 pa
Job title: Non-Site Specific (NSS) pathway Clinical Navigator GRADE Band 6 BASE: Wycombe Hospital RESPONSIBLE TO: Band 7 NSS Clinical Navigator HOURS OF WORK: Full time, 37.5 hours per week (Part time considered) We are a family of 6,000 highly-trained and ...
- 15 October 2021
- Buckinghamshire Healthcare Trust - Stoke Mandeville/ High Wycombe, HP7 0JD
- £25,655 - £31,534 pa (pro rata for part time)
Are you passionate about improving the lives of people with cancer? Do you want to ensure more people survive cancer than ever before? Working in a Trust within Thames Valley will provide the opportunity to do so. X Trust and The Thames Valley Cancer Alliance...
- 21 September 2021
- Berkshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust - Slough, SL1 2BJ
- £33,922 - £40,872 Pro Rata
We have an exciting opportunity for a qualified Counsellor to join the highly successful IAPT Talking Therapies service in Slough on a 12 month fixed term basis (although travel to this site will be very minimal as this is largely a remote working position) ...