6 jobs in Tyne & Wear
- Permanent (6)
- 01 December 2023
- The Newcastle upon Tyne Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - 317 Regent Point, NE3 3HD
- £28,407 - £34,581 per annum
Role responsibilities will include manual testing of new systems, upgrades and bug fixes. Maintenance of automated scripts and preparing test plans and sign off reports. • Interview date: 10th January 2024 • 37 hours 30minutes /week • You will be redirected to...
- 28 November 2023
- HM Revenue and Customs - NE98 1ZZ
- £35,092 to £37,725 per year
Are you looking for a new challenge to stretch your statistical and analytical ability, as well as leading exciting projects? Would you like to be at the heart of international trade statistics collection, production and analysis? This is very much the hot ...
- 25 November 2023
- Home Group Limited - Newcastle upon Tyne (Strawberry Lane), NE1 4BX
Casual IT Operative Newcastle upon Tyne Casual Flexible Job Pay from £10.90 per hour, weekly pay, and holiday pay and access to our shopping discount portal Working hours that suit my lifestyle and my love for technology? That’s when it hits home. Have you ...
- 22 November 2023
- Serco Limited - Newcastle, NE1
- £55000-55000 per annum
At Serco, not only is the nature of the work we do important, everyone has an important role to play, from caring for vulnerable people to managing complex public services. We are a team of 50,000 people responsible for delivering essential public services ...
- 20 November 2023
- The Newcastle upon Tyne Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust - 317 02 Royal Victoria Infirmary, NE1 4LP
- £22,383 pro rata
We are looking for a reliable, methodical and organised individual with good practical skills to work in the Special Feed Unit. The job will involve supporting the dietetic and paediatric services so that they can provide quality services to both patients and ...
- 10 November 2023
- Sunderland College - Tyne and Wear, SR1 3NX
- £28,030.98 to £36,551.23 per year
Post Ref: 32614-R2 Full Time - 37 hours per week. Permanent Salary - £28,030.98 to £36,551.23 per annum Attractive benefits for this post include 48 days’ annual leave per year plus bank holidays and the opportunity to join the Teachers’ Pension Scheme. Become...