18 Other/General Jobs in North West England
with Disability Confident employersShow filters
- 27 October 2021
- Cheshire and Wirral Partnership NHS Foundation Trust - Chester, CH2 1BQ
- £32,306 - £39,027 per annum pro rata
CWP is currently undertaking a project supported by Health Education England to inform and develop a strategic Allied Health Professional Workforce plan that will support the wider regional response to the required development, expansion and sustainability of ...
- 26 October 2021
- University of Central Lancashire - Preston, Lancashire
- £26,341 to £30,497 per year
Senior Research Assistant University of Central Lancashire – IMPlementation and Capacity building Team (IMPaCT), Health Technology Assessment (HTA) Group, Lancashire Applied health Research Collaboration Hub (LARCH) REQ006135 School/Service: Lancashire Applied...
- 25 October 2021
- Bolton NHS Foundation Trust - BOLTON, BL4 0JR
- £40,057 - £45,839 pa
We are looking for a Senior Project Manager with a can do attitude to join our motivated Digital Programme in Health Informatics. The team is a group of flexible staff from a number of disciplines and backgrounds and therefore you will need to be ready to hit ...
- 21 October 2021
- Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust - Manchester, M13 9NQ
- £40,057 - £45,839 per annum
The NIHR Clinical Research Network: Greater Manchester (NIHR CRN GM) is looking for a highly motivated and organised Digital Project Manager to work with our combined Industry and Study Support Service Team. The National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) is...
- 20 October 2021
- Woodchurch High School - Wirral, Cheshire
- £21,449 to £24,136 per year, pro rata
This is an exciting opportunity to join a highly successful oversubscribed school. We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, experienced and committed professional with outstanding interpersonal and communication skills to take on this important role. This is...
- 20 October 2021
- Tameside and Glossop Integrated Care NHS Foundation Trust - Ashton U Lyne, OL6 6NG
- £18,546 - £19,918 Per annum
A Vacancy at Tameside and Glossop Integrated Care NHS Foundation Trust. PREVIOUS APPLICANTS NEED NOT APPLY We are currently looking an enthusiastic individual to join our Community Gateway Service. The Gateway receives referrals to the District Nursing ...
- 20 October 2021
- Cheshire West and Chester - Chester, Cheshire
- £24,982 to £27,741 per year
This role will coordinate with Environmental Health, StreetCare, Waste and Enforcement action to manage and monitor the authority’s waste services, COVID-19 messages, fly tipping and litter issues. They will resolve waste, litter, fly tipping and COVID-19 ...
- 15 October 2021
- Asda - M22 5HZ
Job Advert About the Role With thousands of great products arriving on our shelves, a smooth back office makes a huge difference to the success of the whole business. From balancing our tills, counting and banking cash takings, investigating delivery queries, ...
- 14 October 2021
- Cheshire West and Chester - Ellesmere Port, Cheshire
- £34,728 to £40,728 per year
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Procurement/Data Analyst to take a lead role in a key Spend Review Project to help drive the service through the next phase of its Procurement Delivery Plan and help support the delivery significant savings for ...
- 13 October 2021
- Woodchurch High School - CH49 7NG
- £14,020.91 per year, pro rata
Required Teaching Assistant to work with pupils with SEND, including Autistic Spectrum Disorder, Medical and Physical Impairments, learning difficulties and health care needs. The successful candidate will be skillful in working with young people. They will ...