5 Hospitality & Catering Jobs in WalesShow filters
- Permanent (5)
- 27 January 2021
- Leonard Cheshire - NP181LT
- £8.75 per hour
- £8.75 per hour / £9,125 for 20 hours (£17,109 per annum FTE 37.5 hours)
We have a number of shifts available, part time, 20 hours, or occasional hours if you prefer working with flexibility. When applying, please confirm on your application which position you are applying for either Part Time 20 hours or the Occasional hours. ...
- 27 January 2021
- Vale of Glamorgan Council - Penarth, The Vale of Glamorgan
- £9.43 per hour
To provide housekeeping and kitchen domestic support in a residential home for older people. Darparu cefnogaeth cadw tŷ a chegin ddomestig mewn cartref preswyl ar gyfer pobl hŷn.
- 26 January 2021
- Monmouthshire County Council - Tintern, Chepstow
- £20,903 to £22,627 per year, pro rata
We are looking for a customer-focussed individual who is passionate about people, food and service. You will have previous experience of working with the public and of managing and working in a food preparation area; familiar with stock ordering; menu planning...
- 25 January 2021
- Hallmark Care Homes - CF39 0BH
- Competitive to be discussed at Interview
Hallmark Care Homes is a family-run provider of care homes across the UK, we understand the importance of nurturing relationships and so all of our care is centred around family values. We have 20 care homes across the country, filled with innovative ...
- 24 January 2021
- Lizzys Catering Trailer - Cwmbran, Torfaen
We have a vacancy for 10 hours a week (plus holiday & sick cover) on a busy catering trailer in Cwmbran. A friendly environment to work in, you will ideally have some cooking & customer service experience. Please send your CV to the email address listed. ...