84 Social care jobs in Gloucestershire
- South West England
- Gloucestershire (84)
- Gloucester (23)
- Cheltenham (21)
- Cirencester (7)
- Stroud (6)
- Moreton-In-Marsh (4)
- Cinderford (3)
- Tewkesbury (3)
- Wotton-Under-Edge (2)
- Coleford (1)
- Westbury-On-Severn (1)
- Healthcare & Nursing Jobs (44)
- HR & Recruitment Jobs (20)
- Social Work Jobs (9)
- Other/General Jobs (4)
- Creative & Design Jobs (2)
- IT Jobs (2)
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (1)
- Domestic Help & Cleaning Jobs (1)
- Teaching Jobs (1)
- 23 October 2020
- onlyFE - GL5 4AH
- £23,685 to £30,624 per year
Health and Social Care Lecturer Post Number: SGS715 Stroud Campus Salary Range: £23,685.00 - £30,624.00 pro rata per annum ( Salary is dependent on level of qualification and experience) Contract Type: Part time, Permanent Hours: 7.4 hours South ...
- 07 October 2020
- Qube Learning - Gloucester, Gloucestershire
- £25,500 to £29,000 per year
Job Title: Skills Tutor – Health and Social Care Location: Gloucestershire and surrounding locations Established over 20 years ago, Qube Learning is a national grade 2 Ofsted training provider specialising in Apprenticeships, Traineeships, E-Learning and Short...
- 14 October 2020
- Brunelcare - South Glos, South West England
- £8.72 to £9.42 per hour
- Payment for travel time also at same rate, plus weekend and bank holiday enhancements, travel expenses and company benefits
There’s never been a better time to start your career as a Carer with Brunelcare. Wouldn’t you just love a job that brings buckets of satisfaction? To go home every night knowing that you put a smile on people’s faces just by being you? If you are a caring ‘...
- 27 October 2020
- NHS Jobs - Gloucester, GL1 3NF
- £38,890 to £44,503 per annum
Job Title: Social Care Specialist Band 7 Location : West Locality Salary : £33,222 - £43,041 Hours per week : 37.5 Hours/Week / Part time will be considered Job type : Temporary cover for Maternity Leave 1 x Fixed Term contract/secondment opportunity for up to...
- 19 October 2020
- Lifetime Training - Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, GL50 1AP
- £22,965 to £24,055 per year
In a nutshell We have an exciting, life-changing opportunity for a passionate Care professional to join our pioneering business as a Health and Social Care Assessor (or as we call them Regional Trainer). You will support our vision to deliver innovative ...
- 02 October 2020
- Brook Street - Tewkesbury, Gloucestershire, GL19 4NN
- £10 per hour
BS Social Care are currently recruiting experienced Children's Workers for a range of clients on a adhoc and ongoing basis around the Gloucester area. Your role as a Children's Worker could involve working with vulnerable people in different ways. You could be...
- 31 October 2020
- NHS Jobs - Gloucester, GL1 3NN
- £38890.00 to £44503.00 a year
Do you have a strong clinical background and an ambition to use your leadership and management skills to ensure that all patients have a positive experience? Do you wish to be part of a Trust that is committed to Best Care for Everyone towards our journey to ...
- 01 October 2020
- Brook Street - Gloucester, Gloucestershire, GL5 3QF
- £24,000 to £26,000 per year
I am currently looking for a Service Manager to work within a national, well-established company supporting Adults with Learning Disabilities and Mental Health needs within their Supported Living Services in Gloucester. You will find yourself managing multiple...
- 16 October 2020
- University of Gloucestershire - Gloucester, Gloucestershire
- £27,511 to £32,817 per year
LTI Technologist - Health & Social Care Fixed Term Contract until 31st July 2023 Based at Oxstalls Campus, Gloucester 1.0 FTE The Library, Technology and Information (LTI) Service department are seeking to recruit a LTI Technologist (Health and Social Care) to...
- 06 October 2020
- Hays Specialist Recruitment - Gloucester, Gloucestershire, GL1 1DY
- £10.07 to £10.62 per hour
Hays Social Care are looking for experienced Support Workers to support a client in the Forest of Dean. Your new company Hays Social Care are working with a client in the Forest Of Dean who support 4 adults with Autism and behaviours that challenge. We are ...