6 Mechanical designer jobs in South East England
- Engineering Jobs (6)
- Permanent (6)
- Full time (6)
- 14 May 2020
- Hays Specialist Recruitment - Hampshire, Hampshire, So152JU
- £45,000.00 to £57,000.00 per year
- market leading benefits
Outstanding opportunity for Senior Mechanical Design Engineer to work for world leading firm. My client is an independent firm of designers, planners, engineers, architects, consultants and technical specialists. They work across every aspect of today's built ...
- 29 May 2020
- Cummins - Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- £40,000 to £47,000 per year
- • Defined contribution pension scheme – Company contributions up to 9% • Annual Bonus Plan – Target 8% (Based upon company performance) • Private Medical Insurance • Health Cash Plan – Support towards Medical, Optical and Dental Costs • Health Screening • Life assurance • 25 days annual leave + Bank/Public Holidays • Employee Discount Scheme – Covering 100’s of retailers • Family Friendly Policies
Electrical Mechanical Design Engineer Cummins is a place big enough to coach and develop a global workforce and create the world’s leading clean, engine technology. We’re also small enough for you to find your fit and personal passion with a team of dependable...
- 14 May 2020
- Hays Specialist Recruitment - Hampshire, Hampshire, so155qs
- £55,000.00 to £60,000.00 per year
Principal Mechanical Design Engineer required for Consultancy leading the way in Heritage projects UK-wide. An established Building Services Design Practice located in the heart of Hampshire are looking to recruit a Senior / Principal Building Services ...
- 03 June 2020
- New Appointments Group Ltd - Sittingbourne, Kent, ME10 2EA
- £35,000.00 to £40,000.00 per year
Due to continued growth in our clients specialist area we are seeking applications from an experienced Mechanical Design & Development Engineer seeking to take up a role at a respected and growing business based in the heart of Swale . The role will see the ...
- 28 May 2020
- Science and Technology Facilities Council - Didcot, Oxfordshire
- £38,318 to £47,576 per year
Harwell Science and Innovation Campus, Oxfordshire £38,318 - £47,576 - dependent upon qualifications and experience and inclusive of annual role-based allowance Full Time / Permanent Excellent opportunity for a skilled Mechanical Engineer to work in a leading ...
- 26 May 2020
- Innoviz Limited - Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- £30,000 to £33,500 per year
1. Introduction We are currently looking for an experienced ‘Design and development engineer (Composites)' to join us in our site at Milton Keynes, United Kingdom. 2. Important 15 year’s Aerospace Industry experience mandatory ·Mechanical Design – Airframe, ...