6 Design director jobs in South East EnglandShow filters
- IT Jobs (2)
- Accounting & Finance Jobs (1)
- Other/General Jobs (1)
- Scientific & QA Jobs (1)
- Trade & Construction Jobs (1)
- Full time (6)
- 23 October 2020
- Hays Specialist Recruitment - Surrey, KT20 6rp
- £85,000.00 to £90,000.00 per year
Major investment manager based in Surrey, requires an Associate Director to scope, plan and lead the design and development of Target Operating Models to support this investment manager across the business. The successful candidate will work closely with ...
- 05 October 2020
- e-Learning Design Ltd - Falmer, Brighton
- £23,000 to £30,000 per year
Personal Brand Coach Reports To Lead Brand Performance Coach Job Overview You will be accountable for the development and coaching of clients seeking to enhance their Personal Brand. You will maintain the concept of coaching for performance across the ...
- 05 October 2020
- Randstad CPE - Sittingbourne, Kent, ME10 1AB
- £300 to £350 per day
Design Manager Are you and experienced Design Manager looking for a new freelance opportunity? If so, look no further I may have the perfect opportunity for you. A Design Manager role has landed in Kent The Client: A Regional Contractor operating in Kent, ...
- 22 October 2020
- Hays Specialist Recruitment - Hampshire, Hampshire, SO15 2JU
- £200.00 to £300 per day
Business & Change Information Analyst, initial 6 month contract, major change programme Your new organisation You will be joining a passionate, dedicated core team of technical project managers, project support officers, designers and SME's led by the ...
- 14 October 2020
- Government Recruitment Service - Worthing, West Sussex
- £62,789 to £70,779 per year, pro rata
As the Head of Content Design, you will report to the Deputy Director, Product and User-Centred Design. Responsibilities: Shape and lead the vision and strategy for the content design profession Lead and manage the development of HMRC’s content strategy, ...
- 28 September 2020
- The Pirbright Institute - Pirbright, Surrey, GU24 0NF
- £80,000 per year
- c£80,000 per annum with higher remuneration considered depending on experience and qualifications
Purpose of role To provide leadership supporting the highly complex buildings and biocontainment facilities, including laboratories, animal facilities and insectaries, and specialist engineering systems. Ensuring training, development and management of staff ...