5 Electronic design jobs in South West EnglandShow filters
- Full time (5)
- 27 July 2020
- Northern Design (Electronics) Ltd - International
- £45,000 to £65,000 per year
- contributory pension scheme, 22 days rising by 1 day per year to 25 days per year holiday plus statutory bank holidays
About Us: ND Metering Solutions's energy management sub-meters are installed all over the world, measuring and monitoring energy usage for private and public sector organisations of all kinds. Our customers include independent energy managers and large global ...
- 03 August 2020
- University of Bristol - Bristol, South West England
- £38,017 to £42,792 per year
The Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering at the University of Bristol has an international reputation for excellence in research and teaching. The Department currently has a vacancy for a 5-year Lectureship in Microelectronics to complement the ...
- 11 August 2020
- Acorn Recruitment - Plymouth, Devon, PL1 1RR
- £29,000 per year
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Electrical Maintenance Fitter to work for a leading precision engineering company. This is a permanent position based on the outskirts of Plymouth with a salary of £29k DOE. Hours of work will be on a rotating shift ...
- 03 August 2020
- Meridian Business Support - Exeter, Devon, EX2 7LF
- £25,000 to £30,000 per year
THE ROLE Reporting to the Electric Product Development Manager, an Electric Development Engineer is required to join a very innovative Research and Development team. You will have the ability to take projects from initial design brief through full development ...
- 17 July 2020
- Technojobs - Bristol, South West England
Recruiter: IC Resources Listed on: Yesterday, 9:49am Location: Bristol Salary/Rate: £20,000 - £30,000 Type: Permanent Start Date: 2020-02-10 Ask a Question If you are looking for an opportunity to gain exposure to the aerospace industry, this Junior Hardware ...